Help with Bingo Pop Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail1960

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Everyone & @Sbenny ,
It seems that Bingo Pop detected that I was using a Cheat. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but is there a way to make the mod undetectable? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hello @Gail1960 could you please tell more about how they detected you using a mod? The best would be a screenshot and/or details just on how and when it happens, whatever happened. Also since the game is only online playable makes it easier for detection I believe and yes it is possible to make mods root/anti-ban detection safe to some point.

Gail1960

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Sky,
Thanks for the reply. I don't really know how they found out, it could have been that I accumulated a lot of cherries or XP points too quickly. Since I had the cherries and was able to play the game often my experience points got higher. I just noticed one day that all of the game features weren't available to me anymore, I also belonged to a club and my XP points went to zero there. I emailed the game about the missing points and they said it was because I was using a cheat to gain an unfair advantage but wouldn't tell me how they knew. Some of the game features have become available again but I'm banned from joining any clubs.

Gail

Reactions: Sky

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi Sky,
Thanks for the reply. I don't really know how they found out, it could have been that I accumulated a lot of cherries or XP points too quickly. Since I had the cherries and was able to play the game often my experience points got higher. I just noticed one day that all of the game features weren't available to me anymore, I also belonged to a club and my XP points went to zero there. I emailed the game about the missing points and they said it was because I was using a cheat to gain an unfair advantage but wouldn't tell me how they knew. Some of the game features have become available again but I'm banned from joining any clubs.

Gail
Yeah so basically online ban probably so that you can't use anything which is with multiplayer and it's probably because of your behaviour and I don't think there's any company telling a cheater how they got him I mean then people would know how to avoid getting under the radar.

Gail1960

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lol, I guess your right! Is there any way to prevent this in the future?
Gail

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Some mods have anti-ban features in them. However, these games with the anti-ban feature only have that capability if the original game has a window for modders to include it based on weaknesses in their anti-cheating practices. If there aren't any ways to get around it and create an anti ban script, it probably won't be able to be done. I recommend commenting on the thread you downloaded the game for and ask if there is a way to add anti-ban.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'm sorry, it might have gotten lost in the comments. Try replying again and tagging the modder this time.

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Lol, I guess your right! Is there any way to prevent this in the future?
Gail
Always have in mind how others would see your profile/progress and try to act just like you are a bit of a casher so "spending money" that's what people will think then but if you go hard most people will see/think of you as hacker and team of the app for security will probably notice you and your behavior.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.