Help with mods from this site that require LP to work

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,829 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have tried a few mods that require L.P. on order to work properly, that have just not worked. They behave just like the clean (playstore) versions would: no mod activated in them. I had previously insinuated that there was a problem with the modder (all of these "defective" mods were from one source, on this site), since I have successfully patched some games on my own, using LP, and have had no problem with LP-assisted mods before now. I wish to apologize to that modder, for heedlessly jumping to what was likely an erroneous conclusion; I'm sorry for that.

It was brought to my attention that, as other members reported the mods working for them, that the defect lay more likely on something I'm doing wrong; or missing some vital step to get it to work properly. I have LP installed and up to date with all current patches. Can anyone offer me some insight as to what that might be, on my end? Thank you, in advance!

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
The MODs of which you speak are all InAppPurchase patches. All you have to do is proceed to make an in app purchase(the one that usually pops up the Goole Play Store Billing prompt) and Lucky Patcher prompt will pop up instead. Hope this helps.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your response, @CozPatch. I am familiar with how LP operates, as I explained, and have used it successfully for this very purpose in the past. I have done this both by patching apps myself, with LP, as well as running modded apps that I obtain via external source (like this site). Yet it seems that these last few mods that require LP are not working for me. When I try to access in-app purchases, the LP window does appear, and I have tried all combinations of the 3 options available, but the purchases are never completed. I have the proper switches active in LP. I am at a loss for what I could be doing differently. All my other apps and games that use LP work as they always have with no problem.

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Sorry for delayed reply. Downloaded, tested and verified working. Disable all mobile data/WiFi connections and then proceed to make the InApp Purchase with no options selected.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
That was the apparent problem, and all is working vey well now. Thank you, for your help! Does internet need to remain disconnected, while using mod version, or may I connect back to it, without having the modded features activated, until disconnecting again?

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
You're very welcome, that's what we're here for. It's the first time I've came accross that issue myself. Lol. Internet can be turned back on once you've made your purchases, just remember to turn it off again the next time you need to make more purchases. :D

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Well as i recently found out most games require older versions of lp to work...take for instance nba2k18... iinstruction was to mod with lplp..i tried it with current version but didnt work..then i used an older version and it began wworking..ive also noticed this with other apps too..maybe the apps you are talking about might need this

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the tip, @Mavin! Never even thought of that, even though it makes a while lot of sense...
:headbang::D

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@DarthVoda
look at my video tutorials on the vid #2 for LP TUTORIAL shows how to use pre-patched
💜💜💜😇💜💜💜

Status
Not open for further replies.