Help

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,340 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonnathaniel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im going crazy cause i really tried my heart out to play Nightmares from the deep the cursed heart and Abyss wraiths of eden i can't get them to download I have an android phone.I could really use someone's help.I'm desprit.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@brandonnathaniel
be sure you have enabled
"unknown source" in device security setting to use nodded apks

brandonnathaniel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I did and it still wont work.??? I really wanna play those games. Help

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Send me link to the post

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Brandon Nathaniel,

After searching through our database in the games area as well as here on the forums, I can confirm that we do not have those games you mentioned for download.

Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your download issues, as you are downloading from a site that has no affiliation with Sbenny.com.

We are here to help with general Android issues. Issues relating to our Games Area, Forums and the MODs we provide.

Best Regards,
CozPatch. :)

brandonnathaniel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Excuse me I would like to know if maybe you could help me. I clicked on the lottery button and it said i dont have permission. Do you maybe know why. Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Im sorry i didn't know.I wont do that again

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
No worries Stacy.

Regarding your issues with the lottery. You need to buy the lottery item from the shop and then you will have access.

It will cost you 400SB Points to purchase the lottery item and then an additional 50SB Points every time you buy a lottery ticket.

As I can see you only have 42SB Points currently, but don't worry. We're giving away 1000SB Points as a result of reaching 100,000 members.

You may claim it here: Celebrating 100,000 Members!

If you ever have any issues regarding this site and or the MODs we feature, don't hesitate to contact myself or any other member of staff. We're always happy to help.

Best Regards,
CozPatch. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month