Help

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,094 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Awhile back I downloaded the app Chapters: Interactive Stories, went and patched it for InApp and LVL emulation. Everything was great until today when I went to read the new releases on what I was already reading, and get this notification that their system detects my account is abnormal, and they closed it... Is there a way that I can get it back? Maybe have it resigned with a test signature? OR am I going to have to suffer the losses and start all over? I have had it set up like this over a year, Id say their system is a little behind. Would have been less aggravating if it happened 8 months ago🙄

Thanks for any help!!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Unfortunately, I have had the same thing happen with a game as well. Once this happens, there is no way to get your same old account back. The moment you initiate contact with the developer, they ask you to prove your purchases, and when you can't, they keep your account closed. I recommend starting a new account, and this time around only purchasing gems or tickets as you need them instead of a lot all at once. That is the best way to keep your account undetected.

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I figured that would be my only option..😞 Thanks for your help though.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Sorry I wish I had a better answer, I have had to replay through several of my stories a few times because of the same issue. Lately I have been sticking more to Choices and Episode though.

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
No it's okay..I have all 3 plus another I dont use as often lmao.. I just favor that one because how far I was..I'll get there again. Luckily I only have to actually re-read 1 book.