Help!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,393 happy users since 2014.
Register

Eljeffe11234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I desperately need to speak to somebody who understands the cloud and sync folders! I can't find anybody to talk to!

Eljeffe11234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
How does a sync folder work? Is part of what I uploaded on my computer still and part in the cloud? Please excuse me if this is a dumb question I'm an old guy and I have not kept up on the newer technology so I'm a little bit lost. I got a terabyte of storage on Asus web store and I was hoping to put some of my movie collection because I'm about ready to run out of hard drive space.

Hayat8280

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How does a sync folder work? Is part of what I uploaded on my computer still and part in the cloud? Please excuse me if this is a dumb question I'm an old guy and I have not kept up on the newer technology so I'm a little bit lost. I got a terabyte of storage on Asus web store and I was hoping to put some of my movie collection because I'm about ready to run out of hard drive space.
===========================================================================================================

Q1- How does sync folder works?
A1- If you keep your files in sync folder, Then your files will automatically upload on cloud (OneDrive). Your files will uploads, in which account you logged in on OneDrive. You can find one drive sync folder on above pic. But Windows support only OneDrive Sync. If you are other cloud user then you need to upload them.