Mod apk Hempire - Plant Growing Game v2.0.5 - Cheat Menu with the BEST hacks ever made for this game (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,091 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Hempire - Plant Growing Game v2.0.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny, NoFear and a retired modder
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 52 times

• Hempire - grow hemp in your greenhouse. Gather the harvest and sell it to the local people. Expand your business and buy new real estate objects. Build an illegal business empire in this exciting Android game. Deal with corrupted police officers and black market traders. Take care of your greenhouse and gather an excellent harvest of cannabis. Make different kinds of juice, bake hemp cakes, widen the range of goods.

Features of Hempire for Android:

• Different kinds of hemp
    • Unique laboratory
    • Interesting characters
    • Exciting tasks

Make research in your laboratories and get new kinds of hemp. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Hempire for free, at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• • Cheat Menu
    • Unlimited Diamonds
    (set a negative value if you want to decrease them)
    • Unlimited Cash (set a negative value if you want to decrease it)
    • Unlimited Keys
    • Unlimited Credits
    • Unlimited Fertilizer
    • Unlock VIP
    • Exp Hack
    • Level Hack
    (can INCREASE or DECREASE your level)
    • Complete Quests Hack
    • Jump to any Quests
    • Unlock Any Items
    (by using ItemId - you can unlock EVERYTHING you want including unreleased stuff)
    • Unlock Any Strains
    • Unlock Any Features
    • Breeding Hack
    • Strain Quality Points Hack
    • Increase Strain Star
    • Daily Event Hack
    • And much more.. the list is too long!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.lbcstudios.hempire

fofox

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Amazing mod mr Sbenny, menu work good.
Thank you very much🤓

Geebo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
where is the cheat menu? how will i hack it? there is no cheat menu when i downloaded it

Geebo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
hey, where did you find the cheat menu? can u tell me how am i gon to activate it thank u

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The cheat menu location is specified right before the download link section in this page.

Geebo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
hey SB! sorry but i did that already and i can't see the icon next to the facebook 'connect'

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Make sure you're using the mod version and post a screenshot of the settings page.

Geebo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
nvm i saw it, sometimes when i open the app it dissapear and sometimes it came back btw thank u SB!

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I got banned from this game. Anyone else have the same trouble

HalidAga

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works out. But you have to play safely and not be greedy. Don't use so many diamonds. The less we get noticed, the less likely it is to get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.