Here be riddles.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,035 happy users since 2014.
Register

Answer For a Riddle.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Hey Everyone I feeling a little bored so I decided to post some riddles. If you feel like you know the answer please leave a comment below with the #solution[insert riddle number here] before the answer please. Also you are more than welcome to post your own riddles, or riddles you wish to share. Thank you for your time.

PS I am also doing this for a friend whom I don't know if they still come on here or not. But I'm not doing this with the intention spam just to clarify.

Last edited:

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Riddle 1

Twins in math and arithmetic, found in supposed infinite instances, and possess likeness to others and therefore they have relatives. The former statement is not befitting of the term I am asking of you, but may be found by adding the first half of both the first in the system with the fifth of the system of the twins.

Answer's number of charaters: * *

For the beginning and the end, of the first part I have given you my forum friend.
Pass 1: * * _ _ _ ? ? ? ? * * : )

Last edited:

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Riddle 2

The answer to this riddle is an example of a tag given to a person, which they create an Identity around, and it being specific to its possessor and proper in grammar. With the previous statement being simple and true, I would also like to say others tend to use it more than oneself. Now that being cleared, I will guide you further to the term on which I ask you to find. It is comprised of letters, three. Also it begins with a letter that is believed to have originated as a pictogram of one of the 32 found on our skulls, and ends with a Letter that isn't 'L' . This group of three characters also does not discriminate between male or female, and is used call to people of both parties formerly mentioned if they posses it, albeit in its true form is typically longer and is cut down for the convenience of the one calling its owner.

answer # of characters: _ _ _

end of riddle 2

Hint for my for the friend I'm hoping reads (sorry other readers😅): You care for it, you call to it, you feed it, and in return it shares its affection. (pass first part hint: * * _ _ _ ? ? ? ? * * )

Last edited:

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Riddle #3

You were traveling along a secluded path to reach the top mountain, called Milo's Peak. Upon which you see three indistinguishable people wearing ancient hooded cloaks, blocking each of three paths ahead. You also realize the are there are signs in each path, the left marked (5,11), the middle (17,23), and the right (11,17). After reading each sign the three approach you and synchronously say , "We are followers of the primes of six, and here is our enigma. If we were to walk each path only one would be able to return. The path of which the one returns is marked by the third augmented by three, then subtracted by five in our system." They seem to be telling the truth, but which pair of numbers on the paths are they referring to?

Answer : ( _ , _ )

this is intended to be the last riddle.

Hint for the friend I hope reads. (Once again sorry other reader I hope you enjoy the riddle😅)
Pass 1: **_ _ _ Milo**

Last edited:

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
It's a prime number that divides 6, right?

Err.... What does the third augmented by 3 means? The augment as in music?
Umm, I'm afraid not, but good guess😁 (six is definitely piece, but not technically a mathematical factor). I can't say exactly what augmented is (that would be telling😶), but I can say it is a function of math as an extra hint. Once again thanks for participating fox, it is appreciated.

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Hints
Riddle 1 hint: Look at numbers with no factors other than itself and one, and or search Polignac's Conjecture.

Riddle 2 hint: I talking of a unisex name here, and asking what is this three letter name (really nickname, as this is the shortened version so it can be said easier.) Also the 32 in the riddle is a reference to our teeth.

Riddle 3 hint: Here I am speaking again of prime numbers, but look closely at the pairs I have given you, maybe you'll see a correlation you didn't before?

Hope this helps 😀.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Riddle 3 hint: Here I am speaking again of prime numbers, but look closely at the pairs I have given you, maybe you'll see a correlation you didn't before?
the only relation i see is that the pairs have a gap of 6

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
the only relation i see is that the pairs have a gap of 6
Exactly Fox 😀, also try looking at the numbers in the pairs individually. It may or may not 😉, be related to riddle one in some way. (Extra hint Augment is an archaic form of multiply, though in modern times in math it relates to matrices.)

Last edited:

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
If you want you may choose an answer to one of the riddles in the new poll above, I will close it in around 32 hours. After answer has been selected, I will post the answer and the explanation of how the riddle was intended to work. Thank you for your time.😀

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
riddle 1, because i can atleast guess in 2nd and 3rd riddle, but i'm fully blank in 1st riddle

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
riddle 1, because i can at least guess in 2nd and 3rd riddle, but i'm fully blank in 1st riddle
Nice choice, Fox :)

( :unsure: though I believe you might be the only one to vote here on the poll :ROFLMAO: Your continued participation is very much appreciated Fox 😀, thank you.)

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Answer and Explanation to Riddle One.

I came up with riddle one following one of my recent studies in math, which was on the subject of different sized infinities, which also crossed the subject of Polignac's Conjecture (or in summary the supposed infinite amount of twin primes). I was interested in putting it to the test and later I decided to make the first riddle I posted. So I took the the first twin prime pair or (3,5) and the fifth twin prime pair or (29,31) (these primes first in the system and fifth in the system of the twins) and decided to add the first half of each pair to get the number 32 because that number was somewhat important to me and also serves as a hint for a friend. The relatives of the twin primes are cousin primes, and six primes (officially called sexy primes because the math nerds who named them would be funny to use the Latin six for a pun), with cousin primes being separated by four numbers and six primes being separated by six. So in short the answer for Riddle One is 32.😀

Last edited: