Here's a fun Clue/Riddle Chain

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,287 happy users since 2014.
Register

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
What travels all around the world but never leaves the corner?

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
It's a stamp! Took me a good ten minutes to answer without googling... Ok my turn.
David's father has three sons : Alvin, Simon and ?

Yuzurucleo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Alvin, simon and david!! Good one 😁now my turn
Ripped from mother's womb
Beaten and burend
I become a blood thirsty killer
What am i?

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry - had to Google this one

Iron Ore

Wouldnt have got that in a million years!

OK - What gets bigger, the more you take away from it?

Akemi831Sato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hole

Child of your mother and father, but isn't your sibling...

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Myself / Yourself

I lose my head every morning but get it back at night time. What am I?

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Answer was PILLOW lol

Ok anybody willing to post a new riddle?

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Church (dint knew that one.. had too google) please ask simple ones

@SusieQ is best known for...?
more on modding apps than games? :)

sorry if it was a little hard. I just asked my roomies for that.. hehehe

What is thrown when needed, but kept when you don't?

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'll try this without googling... umm bullets? I am no very sure

your most favorite PC (or android) game?
wow! I didn't realise that that can also be the answer! :eek::shockedroid::nerdroid:

my intended answer, though, is an anchor. :)

I'm not really much of a gamer, but I LOVE playing Choice of Games and Hosted Games type of games. :nerdroid: for PC, I like watching other people play games instead of playing them myself.. but, I used to play Left4Dead a lot. hehehe.. but I'm interested in the Fallout franchise. :D

How do you put an elephant in the fridge? :dinodance:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
wow! I didn't realise that that can also be the answer! :eek::shockedroid::nerdroid:
I dint google... i swear thats what i thought. But of course its anchor... damn it

please stop asking such hard riddles... ask something simple please

ok... so
How do you put an elephant in the fridge?
wasn't this a story about lion king... put one animal in and then take it out and then put another in? I read it long ago.. dont remember it..

Who was Alan Turing? and what did he say about AI ???:dragon:

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I dint google... i swear thats what i thought. But of course its anchor... damn it
you did great, though! :D

please stop asking such hard riddles... ask something simple please
I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was hard..  :shockedroid: so sorry!

wasn't this a story about lion king... put one animal in and then take it out and then put another in? I read it long ago.. dont remember it..
I heard this long ago when I was younger.. hehehe.. the riddle was supposed to be a "joke" riddle. so sorry if I didn't mention it, but it would have been a dead giveaway if I did.. >.<

the answer is: open the door

Who was Alan Turing? and what did he say about AI ???:dragon:
He was known for decoding the hardest code during WWII (or was it WWI? or some other war?) and is known to be the reason why the US was able to prevent nuclear war. I dunno what he said about AIs though..

please correct me if I'm wrong.. :):nerdroid:

Who is known as the father of Mathematics? :smilingdroid

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
the answer is: open the door
Yes something like that :p

He was known for decoding the hardest code during WWII (or was it WWI? or some other war?) and is known to be the reason why the US was able to prevent nuclear war. I dunno what he said about AIs though..
He is Father of Computers and He created a simple test called Turing test... He predicted that the day AI (Artificial Intelligence) were able to solve the test without human input totally on their own... they have surpassed our intelligence and they can become threat to us.!

Brilliant person whom British people murdered and killed him even though he saved their ass by decoding Nazi enigma code.

Who is known as the father of Mathematics?
Um... Aryabhatta? Archimedes? Newton? I really hate maths...:(

How many android apps have been released on play store? <estimate without googling>

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes something like that :p

He is Father of Computers and He created a simple test called Turing test... He predicted that the day AI (Artificial Intelligence) were able to solve the test without human input totally on their own... they have surpassed our intelligence and they can become threat to us.!
It may be possible, but I think it is still up to us humans on what their process or how they may work could be. Yes, they can become smarter than us, but it is still up to people on what type of information and knowledge we would put into the AIs. If we program them to become violent or aggressive towards accepting and understanding flaws, idiosyncrasies or inconsistencies of people, then yes, we are bound to be doomed. But I think and believe that we have the ability to turn AIs intelligences into a positive advantage for the human kind while learning something from them as well. :)

Brilliant person whom British people murdered and killed him even though he saved their ass by decoding Nazi enigma code.
Enigma code! yes! I couldn't out my finger on what's it called last night... hahaha

Um... Aryabhatta? Archimedes? Newton? I really hate maths...:(
**game show ding ding ding ding!** Archimedes is correct! :D

How many android apps have been released on play store? <estimate without googling>
Without Googling.. I think around 150,000,000 give or take a few? :D:p

What goes up but doesn't go down, or what goes down but doesn't go up? :D:nerdroid:

:dinodance: