LP mod apk HERETIC GODS MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v.1.08.21

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 1.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years

IMPORTANT NOTE : YOU NEED TO HAVE LUCKY PATCHER 8.5.4 SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE AS WELL AS PROXY SERVER FOR IN-APP PURCHASES AND PROXY SERVER FOR LICENSE VERIFICATION AND MY MOD WILL WORK LIKE A CHARM!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE AND WANT TO KEEP UP WITH MY CONTENT!!

Heretic Gods v.1.08.21

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: @LVL 500 Mafia Boss

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 41 times

• Heretic Gods is an ARPG in which players can enter a dark world, full of dungeons and monsters, set in the land of the Viking Myths. Your objective will be to enter the depths of a cursed abbey to banish the heretical gods.

The control system of Heretic Gods is intuitive and is very well adapted to tactile devices. With the virtual crossbar on the left of the screen you can move your character, while with the buttons on the right you can attack and use skills. With just pressing the attack buttons, your hero will automatically target the nearest enemy.

The dungeons of Heretic Gods are generated randomly, so you will never play twice in the same scenario. That said, many levels are very similar to each other, with different variations in architecture and especially in the variation of enemies. The more levels you raise, the deeper you dive into new dungeons with stronger enemies to fight.

A very important aspect of Heretic Gods is the loot. You can find and equip hundreds and hundreds of different objects, including axes, helmets, gloves, boots, armor, shields, bows, swords, rings, and so on. In the village, in addition, you can trade with its inhabitants or even craft your own items.

Heretic Gods manages to successfully adapt the formula of popular roleplaying games to tactile devices. For this, it not only offers an accessible control system, but also some levels with a relatively short duration, which you can finish in a few minutes perfectly styled for mobile gaming.

• random generated dungeons
    • shape up different character-builds out of 48+ skills
    • adjustable graphic settings for best performance even on old hardware
    • innovative auto targeting system
    • optional auto fight system
    • infinite random generated magic items
    • hundreds of unique items and set items
    • fully playable for free
    • 3 difficulties
    • ongoing updates for even more game-content

HereticGods grants full playability now and will be upgraded through updates.
    future updates will include more:
    • unique items
    • set items
    • enemies
    • boss enemies
    • quests
    • skills
    • game environments

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• FREE IN-APP PURCHASES!
    ENJOY!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank LVL 500 Mafia Boss and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.curacha.hereticgods

Last edited:
Downloaded 20 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Autumn Wine

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
So I tried three of your mods and for the life of me I couldn't get them to work lol. So I was wondering do you maybe have to have a rooted device for these to work?🤔🤔

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Depends.Which ones did you tried besides this one?

Last edited:

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Validated game releases AREN'T non-functional.(Speaking for this one in particular)

Saho5463

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have the needed version of both Lucky patch er and The License proxy and purchase proxy. I dont get a prompt to use LP whn in game npr does it work if I start the game via LP. Im a bit perplexed to why it doesnt work at all

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Start the game via LP and let me know how it goes so i can figure out what's the problem.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
I'll rebuild the apk tommorow since i will have a new up to date computer and will start modding from there.I modded it with my mobile phone.I will provide y'all with a new link.
Sorry for the inconvenience.Via PC it will definitely work like a charm.Rest assured, here is a screenshot from my phone : Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files. As you can see in the upper corner im a VIP member and got access to other premium in-app purchases as well.

Saho5463

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'll rebuild the apk tommorow since i will have a new up to date computer and will start modding from there.I modded it with my mobile phone.I will provide y'all with a new link.
Sorry for the inconvenience.Via PC it will definitely work like a charm.Rest assured, here is a screenshot from my phone : Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files. As you can see in the upper corner im a VIP member and got access to other premium in-app purchases as well.
Any News on the progress?

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Sorry for not letting you know sooner and for the delay but unfortunaly i've been very busy the past 2 days and i still haven't gotten any time to setup properly my new laptop.I will start setting it up tonight at night and if i can i will upload the new apk today otherwise it will happen tommorow for sure.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
@Saho5463 Unfortunately I tried many ways to emulate windows like via "Parallels" on my new laptop (its a Mac) so I can rebuild the apk but with every emulator I faced multiple errors when I tried to install all the tools from my phone and 2-3 extra so I can get into work...Let me know if you want a refund of your SB Points and of course an apology for the inconvenience and the late reply once again.

kind regards

HERETIC GODS MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v.1.08.21 was released by SuperEvilMafiaBoss and 2919 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.