Hero or Villain: Battle Royale 1.0.3 Boosted Stats

Screenshot_20200917-001005.png

Hero or Villain: Battle Royale v1.0.3

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi
Type of release: Paid

Download Link:
_Unlocked-Only:
You need to login to access this hidden content.

Downloaded 46 times

_Modded:
You need to login to access this hidden content.

Downloaded 249 times

• Hero or Villain: Battle Royale is a 253,000 word interactive novel by Adrao, where your choices control the story. The game is text-based, but includes some artwork. Your choices control the outcome of the game entirely.

Will you follow the tournament to its conclusion, and claim victory over colleagues and foes? Or will you start your own criminal empire, and accomplish the biggest heist in the history of the planet? Are you a loyal subject, or will you join the ranks of the rebels attempting to overthrow the rule of the Elders over the galaxy?

• Import your character from Book 1, Hero or Villain: Genesis , or create a new one.
    • Choose from dozens of powers. You can pounce on your enemies with the power of your fists, strike them down with hellfire, take control of their minds, dodge their attacks with your super-speed, or teleport behind their backs to strike them.
    • Build your own gadgets, improving the quality of your armor or the weapons mounted on it.
    • You can also learn new alien technology and design even more complex projects that will decide your fate in battles.
    • Manage your relationships with your colleagues to help them succeed, or strike them down.
    • Play as male, female, or nonbinary, and romance many of the other characters!
    • Includes several illustrations to enhance your experience.
    • Enjoy a variety of different game paths, with multiple side missions and endings.
    • Try several different difficulty settings. Play as a mighty invincible hero, or just somebody only slightly more powerful than an average human

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Unlocked.

Most stats boosted to 50 (to prevent future problems)
    Money: 50000
    Fame: 50
    Skills points boosted to 5000 (if this doesn't works, try changing the difficulty)

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.hovbattleroyale

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
It's mid-night for me again, hurray....(._.)
This game's code are so confusing, i managed to get most of the stats except for money and fame, i double checked and I'm sure that i changed these two but oh well, it's the best i could do.
And the skills points, please let me know if it works, i don't have time to check, it's mid-night and I really want to sleep -_-
Have fun guys!

Reactions: CmC

Drifter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Hey bro, nice MOD, you did great, have a good sleep.

Noahb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
it stops at the question were you describe your strongest atribute. it says error 315

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
Yeah, i was afraid of this, that's why i left the stats so low but, here we go again.

darkronin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Sorry to be "that" guy, but will a fix drop soon? Itching to play something on my work break, haha. Thanks for modding man.

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
Yeah, sorry for taking too long but i have been sitting here for one hour straight keep changing the stats hoping for some miracle.
I still trying to finger out the problem and have been constantly failing since.
I'll be here for two more hours, just be patient for me please.
Thank you.

darkronin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Hey, no problem man. Glad you're actively trying to fix it, keep at it. I know how jank the code is for these games. Good luck.

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
Alright, I'm actually giving up on this one. Stats don't matter on this error, i really tried my best but i don't know what's the problem, i searched about this as well and it's said to be in the coding so that's where i fell. You guys could still load up your character in the previous modded book if anyone have one, so that's something.
I'm sorry for any disappointments but unlocking it is all i could do. I know that @Axiom already release the unlocked one so you guys may want to check it out than stay in this mess of mine.
Again, truely sorry for this! I need a break.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
@KasamiGi
Send me a link to your mod, maybe I can help you fix it. If you want.

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
It would be great. Thank you!
I'm really a mess, here it is:

And it's non of the stats problem, even the Health one (i tried to be funny), but either way, thank you again for your time!

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
@KasamiGi All fixed. I'll send you a pm with what I fixed. :D

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thank you! I really should try not to get stuck like this next time.
Thank you for your work! <3

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
Anyone still watching? Thanks to @Axiom i can now try to find the problem. Give me some more time if anyone's reading.

Gilbertolo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Will this MOD be updated with more features?

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
@KasamiGi
I'm off to bed, go work early in the morning.
Good luck with your future mods/updates and if you wanna make a better version of "unlocked only" let me know and I'll show you how to unlock them so that it unlocks the full game, gets rid of ads and if there is any extra purchase like zombie exodus safe haven has, it will unlock that too. Just send me a PM.

Good Night.

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
You have to define "more features", is it more than Unlocked-Only? Yes! Problem 135 fixed? Yes!
Anyway, I'm done with it. Please try it out!

And shout out to @Axiom for helping me fix the problem! Couldn't have done it without him!

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
Zombie exodus safe haven you have to purchase the game to unlock the full version, but it also has an extra IAP purchase and One of the Super hero games is like that too. So for me a Full Unlocked MOD, unlocks the full game, plus any other IAP as well and no Lucky Patcher is needed.

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.