🎮 MOD APK Hero or Villain: Battle Royale 1.0.4 Boosted Stats (updated)

Feedbacks

5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
Hero or Villain: Battle Royale 1.0.4 Boosted Stats (updated)

Screenshot_20201004-171618.png

Hero or Villain: Battle Royale v1.0.4

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi
Type of release: Free

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
_Unlocked Only:
You need to login to access this hidden content.

Downloaded 15 times

_Modded:
You need to login to access this hidden content.

Downloaded 77 times

• Hero or Villain: Battle Royale is a 253,000 word interactive novel by Adrao, where your choices control the story. The game is text-based, but includes some artwork. Your choices control the outcome of the game entirely.

Will you follow the tournament to its conclusion, and claim victory over colleagues and foes? Or will you start your own criminal empire, and accomplish the biggest heist in the history of the planet? Are you a loyal subject, or will you join the ranks of the rebels attempting to overthrow the rule of the Elders over the galaxy?

• Import your character from Book 1, Hero or Villain: Genesis , or create a new one.
    • Choose from dozens of powers. You can pounce on your enemies with the power of your fists, strike them down with hellfire, take control of their minds, dodge their attacks with your super-speed, or teleport behind their backs to strike them.
    • Build your own gadgets, improving the quality of your armor or the weapons mounted on it.
    • You can also learn new alien technology and design even more complex projects that will decide your fate in battles.
    • Manage your relationships with your colleagues to help them succeed, or strike them down.
    • Play as male, female, or nonbinary, and romance many of the other characters!
    • Includes several illustrations to enhance your experience.
    • Enjoy a variety of different game paths, with multiple side missions and endings.
    • Try several different difficulty settings. Play as a mighty invincible hero, or just somebody only slightly more powerful than an average human

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• _Full Game Unlocked.
    _Most stats boosted to 50.
    (to prevent future problems)
    _Money: 30000
    _Fame: 50
    _Skills points boosted to 5000.

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.hovbattleroyale

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
Hopefully, the update would be better than the last one 😅
Hopefully.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 4 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

PigBenis

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
New MOD Creator? Or Old Elite Member Staff? Btw thankyou for the MOD.

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
New Mod Creator? Or Old Elite Member Staff? Btw thankyou for the Mod.
Me? I'm and new Modder 😁
I've been active for one month 😉

alexjones

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
This must have been a real pain to MOD. I tried it and it didnt go too well.
Btw @PigBenis Nice username

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
This must have been a real pain to MOD. I tried it and it didnt go too well.
Btw @PigBenis Nice username
You meant that you "tried modding the game" and didn't go well yeah? Sorry, I got confused a bit 😂
And yes, it was. Bump into so many problems, one of them was critical and THANK YOU @Axiom for helping me! I'll repeat this everytime someone mention about a modding problem whenever anyone like it or not! 😁

ChooserGM

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thanks so much for updating!

abenny69

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Great. Was looking for this. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Cholee

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
I will try it, will give testimony after that. Thanks to @KasamiGi for this wonderful MOD

Knucklesfan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
This is very aggravating. I am not sure if I am doing anything wrong, but when I download the APK a 44mb apk appears with the name but no icon, installing it makes it appear invisible in the screen, so no icon. And opening it up causes it to either say the app isn't available in my country and close or to ask for a bunch of weird permissions that look like it's trying to dox me and steal my credit card and afterwards redirects me to settings. Almost forgot but it also says it is made for an older Android too.

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
This is very aggravating. I am not sure if I am doing anything wrong, but when I download the apk a 44mb apk appears with the name but no icon, installing it makes it appear invisible in the screen, so no icon. And opening it up causes it to either say the app isn't available in my country and close or to ask for a bunch of weird permissions that look like it's trying to dox me and steal my credit card and afterwards redirects me to settings. Almost forgot but it also says it is made for an older Android too.
Alright, I re-uploaded it, please try again.
Also, it made for an older version isn't actually a problem, or I don't think so at least, I got that before when downloading other mods.
Sorry for the problem!

Cholee

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
From 50k down to 30k, well i can still bet on my winning duel.

KasamiGi

Fallen_Angel
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
From 50k down to 30k, well i can still bet on my winning duel.
Yeah, I needed it quite bad xD
I'm really scare of errors from this game, working on it is nightmarish 😅😂

Ilovegod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
EXP
Look like the author is trying to make moder life hell as much as possible.

Laurynas32

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.