Mod apk Hero Wars v1.45.5 - Exclusive Skill Hack & Unlimited MP (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,653 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Hero Wars v1.45.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 121 times

• Many centuries ago magnificent lands of Dominion were thriving and blossoming.
    Until the perfect world was invaded by the evil forces of Archdemon who wanted to conquer it. His army is unbelievably strong and extremely cruel, but there has to be someone who can stop this chaos and become the guardian of Dominion.

Features of Hero Wars for Android:

• Dozens of heroes with unique abilities
    • Train your heroes and reveal their new skills
    • Take part in epic campaigns and adventures
    • Fight with bosses to get their power
    • Participate in events & get rewards or rare items
    • Battle other players in Arena and Grand Arena!
    • Find allies and join a guild or create your own fellowship and lead it to victory

Download now the MOD APK of Hero Wars for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Mana (Unlimited Skill Energy, after reaching 100% it will never decrease)
    No Skill Cooldown

Notes
    : Don't use this MOD in Arena or you might die and people might report your account. This hack is designed to be used in campaign only, to help you progress further. In order to not lose your progresses when there will be a new version, wait for the my new MOD, and then install it over this one. This way you will not lose your progresses even if you can't login with google, transfering your progresses via local files.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexters.herowars

HAZEDOFF

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
File has been removed.
Post automatically merged:

@Sbenny can I get a refund on my 150 since the download link is broken?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
File has been removed.
Post automatically merged:

@Sbenny can I get a refund on my 150 since the download link is broken?
Please try the link again, the file is back! Thanks for reporting.

sahuang

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works well!

Last edited:

Cemy98

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
What should i do to download the newest version? I should uninstall it first and then download again? Or how? Please help me

operatencs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How come even the enemy also has no skill cooldown? This is really something I don't understand. Funny MOD

bijou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How do I install the game to use it with my own existing account? Is it possible or I have to start over?

operatencs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The game is using Google Play Game. So you can just uninstall and re-install this MOD directly and you will get the latest saved progress

bijou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The game is using Google Play Game. So you can just uninstall and re-install this MOD directly and you will get the latest saved progress
Thanks.

By the way, there are some problems with Outlands. Not really sure yet how it works but if you use skills more than once the battle won't count. There will be a message that there is no loot and then a window which says that 'battle processing error occured'. But if you do everything carefully without 'auto' button, it should be fine, I guess.

Also, in campaign, mission 5-13, Halt, Dark Star character use her skills without a cooldown, jumping back and shooting arrows at your rear line.

Last edited:

bijou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The same problem in Tower with Dark Star. You can't do anything. If you win with spam of skills, an error happens, otherwise she just killing everybody in a few seconds.

azriand

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi can you re mod this so that our hero can use special attack at the start of the battle at least? Cant really wait till the energy recharge just take too long otherwise hero just died without even manage to use skill

chibislick

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The game's not loading and only an empty loading bar is appearing with the splash screen. Is the version simply out of date?

cajohnSB

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I recently downloaded this version. After installing it wont load. Tries to connect but never does. Is there something I need to do?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.