Paid .apk HEROES OF MAGIC-CARD BATTLE PRO

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,052 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
HEROES OF MAGIC-CARD BATTLE PRO

Name of the game: HEROES OF MAGIC

Version: v1.9.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
What you want free RPG or card battle games? You’ll like this ccg and tcg! Join this tactical games, show strategy, to crush heroes from all over the world. Try unical gameplay never before seen in other strategy card games! Crush enemies in furious 3-minute battles! Become a powerful legend duelyst! Upgrade cards, play with magic heroes, cast powerful spells – strategy games is sure to get under your skin!
Defeat enemy, slayers and creatures in rpg games! Use unique weapons, try combo of card battles, participate in epic war! Imperial Archers, Wind Ninjas, Magic of Divinity use this and other decks to stay alive. Clash with monsters and villains, start ccg and strategy games just now!
Get ready for fast, dynamic and fun card battles. Implement real combat strategies and battle in this RPG Card games! This developed for kids and adults who loves to destroy enemy, castles like real-life castle crashers. You sure to love sorcery, fantasy rpg and fun matches.
Try new combinations from new players in role playing games. Try PVP real time matches, multiplayer (player versus player) mode.
Each strategy is unique! Participate in wars and become as a arcane legends. Real time opponents from over the world of collectable card games! Online battles in rpg games!
Epic Warlords know unique fighting strategy in fantasy rpg! Play card battle games, use sorcery and become a mighty savage or a noble knight! Build your clan and outwit enemies on the battlefield!
A variety of exciting PVP modes (Brawl, Arena matches, Shard, Ranked Battles, Survival, Raids, War of Clans, Tournaments, Events and even more with 3 or more players). Win all the awards in each of action games. Feel what is online battles in magic arena against real players! Enter the arena to fight worldwide gamers in turn-based battles.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rmg.heroesofmagic.pro
MOD Features:
Paid apk

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Cheettat

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 18 times

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I have never tried this one, but I did enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh a long time ago and they have some similar aspects. I'm looking forward to trying it. Thanks for sharing, Cheettat!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Jeanette

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you))

bilbaointhedark

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can finally have the modified one. Thank you, thank you very much Cheettat.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I've been playing for about an hour and I have not noticed anything at all and I ask you. What exactly does this modified?

I have the original and curiously it weighs the same as the modified one.

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status