Hey Peeps, what genre is your favorite.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,921 happy users since 2014.
Register

What's your favorite genre?

• Total voters

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Hey everyone, I was wondering what is y'alls favorite genre of music, personally I'm looking for new songs to listen to, and honestly want your opinion, I will posting a poll here so you can choose your top four genres and I will be very grateful if you participate. Also feel free to comment genres that aren't here, as well as your post the titles of your favorite songs/tracks (that are safe for work), and I humbly ask that you please don't leave links that load music or videos, it could generate lag.

(I'm looking forward to hearing from y'all)

Note: I tried to be As broad as I could with the genres here, so that it includes any sub-genres.

P.S. I'm also looking for a new inspiration to compose around (just putting this out there). And always thank you for your time, and for letting be part of this community😀.

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Another cool genre is Electric Swing, such a great vibe. I suggest listening to "April Showers" - produced by Proleter as an example. Oh, I also really like Bossa Nova. "The Girl from Ipanema" is a classic of this genre. Plus, there's this kids song Castaways that went viral on TikTok recently. It's got this "smooth jazz samba fusion" feeling and I love singing it.

Hmm, one more genre I listen to sometimes is Future Bass, which is usually energetic but passes on happy & chill vibes.

I like your Bob Marley quote btw, @Didjya7epae. It's very true but the opposite also happens. Music can be so great that it can give you pain, like it reminds of you of negative/sad emotions but in a positive space where you can overcome it or just accept it as it is. 🤔 Music is a very powerful thing.