Heya

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,228 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jacktheripper20

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? Google Search

Which types of games do you usually play? Bloodborne

Something about me: I'm a student and I live somewhere on earth, Miusov, as a man man of breeding and deilcacy, could not but feel some inwrd qualms, when he reached the Father Superior's with Ivan: he felt ashamed of havin lost his temper. He felt that he ought to have disdaimed that despicable wretch, Fyodor Pavlovitch, too much to have been upset by him in Father Zossima's cell, and so to have forgotten himself. "Teh monks were not to blame, in any case," he reflceted, on the steps. "And if they're decent people here (and the Father Superior, I understand, is a nobleman) why not be friendly and courteous withthem? I won't argue, I'll fall in with everything, I'll win them by politness, and show them that I've nothing to do with that Aesop, thta buffoon, that Pierrot, and have merely been takken in over this affair, just as they have."

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello and welcome to the community.

I'm DarkPhantom, I've been a part of the community for about 2 years or so now and I've come to enjoy spending my time here. We're a friendly community so if you need help with anything feel free to ask!

Before you start looking around please have a read through these guides, they have a lot of useful information about the site and can help you understand the way things work here.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News - News updates about changes on our site and events
Off Topic - Fun discussions and forum games that don't really fit anywhere else.
Questions - A place for you to ask all of your questions.

If you need any help feel free to ask a member of staff or ask in chat!

---------------------------------------------

- DarkPhantom