Heyy!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,058 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kacrilamay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same here! I might have finished almost all the books I could in novelupdates. (I might have also wondered what the heck I am doing with my life). Do you have any suggestions on what else to read?

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Hoiii!
I contemplate the beauty of the universe and all it encompases....namely, my reflection in the mirror ♥

I've also been working non-stop in my usual schedule since i'm considered "essential" and theferore the lockdown doesn't include me.....joy of joys! :D

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Watch animes & movies i couldn't watch before, trying plentiful new activities like drawing, and little bit of writing, and oh, cooking that i dropped sooner than i thought because i nearly burned down kitchen :) aaand of course trying games i couldn't play before!

Kacrilamay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same here. I've been trying to do new hobbies to keep me from laying in bed all day. I tried redecorating my room and painting. Also cooking, too!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
As @Another Coffee said also my job is a type of essential. So working Dawn to dusk. But in free time I like to play games and practice some modding 😊
Post automatically merged:

Same here. I've been trying to do new hobbies to keep me from laying in bed all day. I tried redecorating my room and painting. Also cooking, too!
Woah... Cooking 😍 I mean I don't like cooking but if you need anyone to test your recipe I will love to help 😋

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
Oh, just the usual routine:

Brushing my teeth with an automotive gun toy attached to my toothbrush for convenience,

Playing hide-and-seek with my pet,

Breakdancing naked,

And lastly, dabbing on my haters.

The order sometimes are jumbled, but you get the idea.