Heyyyyy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,592 happy users since 2014.
Register

warlord15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
alot. but at this very moment just looking for something intresting to read what about you Jen?

warlord15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
nice to meet you to. thats wolf children isnt it?

warlord15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Honestly it made me pretty upset. in a good way tho it was a beautiful story in my opinion. For sure need to give it another watch tho its been ages since i last saw it.
Post automatically merged:

tho The Boy and the Beast i think is hes best work

Last edited:

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I loved the Boy and the Beast, but I'm not a great fan of Summer Wars. I reminded me too much of "Bokura no War Game", from Digimon. On the other hand, I do love Hana and her husband (😔). I was so sad when...you know...This movie is about love and separation...If I ever have a family, I will watch this one with my children😊.

warlord15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I didnt even give summer wars a chance it sounded blend and hana and her husband? i will have to give that one a look when i get the time. and make sure you if you do have kids to spend as much time with them as possible it gets hard but every second is worth it no one will make you more happy then your kids. i watched naruto and watership down with mine. my oldest (3) started to do the naruto run and copy the hand signs and make the sound effects to shoot fireballs cute af.