Hi everyone ^^

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,058 happy users since 2014.
Register

SaraChan98

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? Found you guys by googling a way to mod games.

Which types of games do you usually play? I play literally anything from mobile games to console games.

Something about me: Just a girl who likes to watch anime and read manga in her spare time. My favorite hobby is drawing. I like anything related to art.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Welcome and it's nice to meet chu Sara ^^
Can you suggest me some good anime? 😂😍

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello and Welcome to the Sbenny Community! @SaraChan98 , I'll back up @Thisisamy here, would you like to share some anime/s you'd like to recommend for us to watch? also kudos to you for having the creative talent to draw :) wish I share that :(

Anyways, do take the time to read these links, please? They'll help you learn how to familiarize, navigate, and not get lost in the fun of this jungle of modded games called Sbennytopia!
Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.

Hope you have a great time here and a pleasant experience! may it be gaming or learning.

P.S. Have you redeem you free SB Points yet? >> Contest - PROMO CODE: Redeem 250 SB Points for free!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello and Welcome to the Sbenny Community! @SaraChan98 , I'll back up @Thisisamy here, would you like to share some anime/s you'd like to recommend for us to watch? also kudos to you for having the creative talent to draw :) wish I share that :(

Anyways, do take the time to read these links, please? They'll help you learn how to familiarize, navigate, and not get lost in the fun of this jungle of modded games called Sbennytopia!
Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.

Hope you have a great time here and a pleasant experience! may it be gaming or learning.

P.S. Have you redeem you free SB Points yet? >> Contest - PROMO CODE: Redeem 250 SB Points for free!
Lolol thanks for backing me up! No one ever backs me up😂😂😂
Oh andddd watch
When Marnie was there
Colourful
And
Your name
(No no actually- don't! my taste is the worst 😂)

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Thisisamy ,Well, seeing "Your Name" (watched it, got amazed by graphics and concept) already got me interested :lol: Thank you for the recommendation, also don't say your taste is bad, each one got their own likes and dislikes XD. I'd ask for ya if ya already watched Plastic Memories? Violet Evergarden? or Anohana?

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Thisisamy ,Well, seeing "Your Name" (watched it, got amazed by graphics and concept) already got me interested :lol: Thank you for the recommendation, also don't say your taste is bad, each one got their own likes and dislikes XD. I'd ask for ya if ya already watched Plastic Memories? Violet Evergarden? or Anohana?
Mhmmmmm want a hug? I wanna hug u right now :') thank chu thank chu *hugs*
Actually I don't watch anime that much so nope, I haven't, are they good? You recommend them?

Reactions: JTG

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mhmmmmm want a hug? I wanna hug u right now :') thank chu thank chu *hugs*
Actually I don't watch anime that much so nope, I haven't, are they good? You recommend them?
I ABSOLUTELY Recommend them :3 To you and to @SaraChan98 , I also recommend that you bring your best friend stuff toy and a tissuebox, its quite a watch and an experience (In my opinion :lol: )

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I ABSOLUTELY Recommend them :3 To you and to @SaraChan98 , I also recommend that you bring your best friend stuff toy and a tissuebox, its quite a watch and an experience (In my opinion :lol: )
Imma bring tissues with myself thanks for the warning! 😂😍

Reactions: JTG