Hi guy! I'm Elle 🖤

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

ElleK

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
How did you find us? Was looking for a mod

Which types of games do you usually play? Sim, RPGs

Something about me: There is really nothing interesting ab me. But I am looking for a mod that I cant get until I get SB monies... can you guys help by liking and following pretty please?

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
Welcome to Sbennytopia @ElleK!

I'm @elliements and I'll be assisting you on your first day. ♡

You will find a lot of amazing contents in this forum that will surely pique your interest. But before checking out those contents, please read these very helpful guidelines to make your stay here easier.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courteousy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Clubs - A place where you can find groups to make friends and meet new people with similar interests to yours!

I have no doubt that you'll know the rules like the back of your hand in no time. If you're not sure about where to start on earning some SB Points, I suggest doing a game, movie, smartphone, or an ebook review.

If you have any questions, you may reach out to any of the members of the forum staff. You can either send one of them a direct message, post your question here or tag them in a thread.

Thank you for taking the time to read everything above. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hello and welcome @ElleK

First of all, you should know that asking for likes/follows or SB Points is strictly prohibited and won't give you any SB Points. This is only possible for members with special ranks.
The easiest way to earn SB Points is to submit reviews.
Game Reviews
eBook Reviews
Smartphone Reviews (you'll have to select the brand first)
Movie Reviews
Hope this helps 😊