Hi guys

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dear @Martinj69

Hello there, Stranger. Welcome to the wonderful world of Sbennytopia. My name is @Hans Bloodsmith, your friendly neighborhood Spiderm- Tutorial-man. And i shall be your guide for the next.... Thirty or so seconds, i guess.
So, Sbenny is a place of of love, friendship and adventures. With a little spice of drama here and there of course. Filled with many nice and friendly people that will help and support you. We're kinda like happy dysfunctional family here so feel free to jump right in the fun. Don't worry, we won't bite....much.

Now, here is a quick little guidelines to help you navigate through the forum, dear stranger.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members.
Contest & Site News - News updates about changes on our site and events.
Off Topic - Fun discussions and forum games that don't really fit anywhere else.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag them in a thread.

Your very own journey just started, Dear Stranger. I hope you have the most wonderful time here.

Kind Regard, Your Friendly Neighborhood Tutorial-man
@Hans Bloodsmith

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello @Martinj69!!! Welcome to Sbenny! 👋😊

I hope you'll have fun and enjoy in this great community!!! 💖

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Both actually . I gave up with pay to win games and moved more these smaller but good games, hoping to find modded versions .
Yeah I stopped hacking my iPhone because modded games weren’t worth the trouble of waiting for the updated hack when a new release came out for it. I play the updates when it is released on a unhacked iPhone.