Hi! I need someone to help me

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,862 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIANNN

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I’m on IOS and I’m trying to install the unlimited coins and keys mod for the app “The Arcana” I’m not sure how to download it, I hit proceed and I’m taken to a website where it allows me to download the file, I’m met with a bunch of words and letters and it doesn’t do anything
I’m new and I’m sorry if I’m being stupid lol, thanks for any help!

KohanaAyashi23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Try Reading The Download Site and wait,If A Proceed Shows up Then Click it And it will lead you too the Site where you can download The Game,

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
☺ There is no stupid question! :) KohanaAyashi is right. Wait and then click on proceed, then a new page will open and you will be able to dowload the link! Bye bye darling! By the way, I'm #teamMuriel, fight me if you dare!😇

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
☺ There is no stupid question! 🙂 KohanaAyashi is right. Wait and then click on proceed, then a new page will open and you will be able to dowload the link! Bye bye darling! By the way, I'm #teamMuriel, fight me if you dare!😇
Omg yesssss a fellow Muriel lover #teamMuriel

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.