Hi there!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,129 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nephyline

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
How did you find us? Googled for an apk mod ^^

Which types of games do you usually play? RPG and puzzle games

Something about me: I'm a french gal on Android ^^ I don't know what to add ^^°
Edit: Now I know what to add : I'm an archaeologist.

Last edited:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Welcome to the Sbenny community @Nephyline

My name is @Mark A
I'll be your colorful guide to the wonderful world of Sbennytopia. Aside from the great collection of fun and wonders, Sbenny is home to people from different walks of life; It's impossible not to find a new friend that shares your interests, dreams, or hobbies.

Our community is a big place, here are some links (Guides) to help you get started, so you don't get too confused:

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points & User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements - How to earn SB Points for all your downloads.
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Contest & Site News - A section to keep updated on any new events and maybe even participate.
Clubs - A place to find groups for just about any Hobby. More are added every day!
Off-Topic - A section where there is a conversation for just about everyone!
Questions - A section where members can find answers to their questions or ask questions.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask by sending any Staff member or Community Team member a direct message, or tag any of us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading diligently.
-Mark A

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
You don't know?! Gosh, darling! ♥ You haven't even told me how you feel about zepia toned pictures!! there's so much to talk about!
but first...

WELCOME TO SBENNYTOPIA, STRANGER!

Hope to see you around! :D

Zyro1122

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Welcome nephyline:giggle: I hope we can be friends and welcome here at sbenny, we are both new here I think:LOL:

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
Welcome to the community!

For starters, try building your SB Points by creating a review of a game, eBook, movies, etc. Don't fret, admins won't judge you, only your work. Opinions are accepted in reviews so don't worry about writing in a professional way.

Second, try exploring the site.

Jump through threads, interact with people and you'll fit in here in no time at all.

In gaining friends, just reply to the threads (such as the one you've made now,) message people who wants to befriend you (you'll bound to have people who wants to befriend you, sooner or later), or start a new thread.
Anything will do.

If you think you can't find one,
I can be your friend.
😊😊😊♥❤💚💙