💬 Review Hide and Seek [Story of Dorothy]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,535 happy users since 2014.
Register

ChairmanMeow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Hide and Seek [Story of Dorothy]

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): HideAndSeek[Story of Dorothy] + MOD

I'm well aware it has already been few years since this game was released. And back then I initially downloaded it from the Play Store itself but my desire for nostalgia brought me back here and with the game no longer available on Play Store I came here to play.

Review:
Just as I remembered this game was just great as before. Plot and mechanics are similar to those RPG horror games I played before like Mad Father and The Witch's House but this time I can play it on Android! The difference being that I need to use hearts whenever I die in the game which is limited per day. But the plot certainly carried this game and the twist was just as sad as I anticipated. Some puzzles were challenging but not impossible to solve. Also, I quite like the soundtrack in the game. Very ominous yet fit the childlike theme of our adorable protagonist Dorothy. Additionally, I like the art a lot as well and with the characters actually being genuinely likeable and interesting, it certainly made playing the game so much more remarkable and fun. But for real, the plot is really tailored to my personal taste because I like to play games similar to these. So the fact that I recently discovered that this game actually had a sequel or even if it is simply connected to this game made from the same company absolutely delights me. Overall, the game had both heart and intriguing plot and just about enough jump scares to make replaying the game worth the time.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes. I would absolutely recommend this game to other users.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐