Highway Blossoms Remastered (PC to Android PORT!)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,407 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Title: Highway Blossoms Remastered (PC to Android PORT!)

Name of the game: Highway Blossoms Remastered

Version: Ren'Py

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
This is a PORT of the PC Visual Novel Game! If you want to see more let me know by replying in the thread.

Highway Blossoms is a short yuri kinetic novel set in the American Southwest. After an old gold rush miner's journal is discovered, supposedly detailing where he hid parts of his stash, a nationwide craze begins as would-be prospectors try to solve its clues and strike it rich.

Amber couldn't care less. Wandering the desert in a recently-inherited motorhome, she mourns the loss of her grandfather - indifferent and unaware of the hunt happening around her. It's not until she meets Marina, a young hitchhiker lost in New Mexico that the girls get swept up in the rush.

• At least tens of words, maybe even hundreds. Although the last word count puts it around 90,000, so expect 6 or so hours of reading.
  • Grand, hand-painted vistas of actual landmarks in the western United States, all in glorious 1080p detail.
  • A huge soundtrack featuring the works of Smoke Thief, Jake Abernathie, Able Kirby, and other friends of AlienWorks. Sounds right at home on your in-dash cassette tape player.
  • Accessibility options for days, including the ability to skip through everything in less than five minutes. But who would wanna do that?
  • Achievements, although to be honest, they might be stretching the definition of "achievement."
  • Alternate silly content for second readthroughs that AlienWorks let the programmer write. This may or may not have been a good idea.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/451760/Highway_Blossoms/
MOD Features:
This is a PORT of the PC Visual Novel Game! If you want to see more let me know by replying in the thread.

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank D3T0X for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: D3T0X

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thank You
Great!
A Ren'Py engine game. THE Visual Novel engine.
Would LOVE <3 to see more of these.
:inlovedroid:

Kenziehayes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Has this been resolved? This is all I got as well....

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Topic closed, notified modder to fix the link. You can download it again when its fixed.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Download link is now fixed.
Thread reopened.

Kenziehayes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not fixed, I had to pay again and it showed the same page with no link

Sam3king

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there are you guys who are you guys and I don't know how to do like this but I dont wanna die amv one day and I don't know what to do like that

FLisPaintedRed

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years