Mod apk Hill Climb Racing 1.40.0 hacked in-app purchases with SB patcher

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,969 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaim

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
Hill Climb Racing 1.40.0 hacked in-app purchases with SB Patcher

Name of the game: Hill Climb Racing

Version: v1.40.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Best physics based driving game ever made!

One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving games ever made! And it's free!

Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. From Ragnarok to a Nuclear Plant, all places are a racing track to Bill. With little respect to the laws of physics, Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!

Face the challenges of unique hill climbing environments with many different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though - Bill's stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good old gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.fingersoft.hillclimb%26hl%3Den%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dhill%2Bclimb%2Bracing%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1__UeBXKalJsjGkwWv4obADQ&ved=2ahUKEwjml_fluvDgAhVI46QKHS-xAdgQ8oQBMCZ6BAgNEAM&usg=AOvVaw0vxZx7w0fiyECzO0bPtX4u
    MOD Features:
    Hacked in-app purchases with SB Patcher

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Qaim and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

Credits to: Qaim

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 83 times

Last edited:

Daxloth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Yeah it opens a page and closes it immediately

Qaim

In Love Lv4️⃣
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Member for 5 years
    Sorry for the trouble guys I have fixed the link,

Daxloth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I appreciate it's fixed but definitely a little annoyed I had to pay to unlock it again

Qaim

In Love Lv4️⃣
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Member for 5 years
    I appreciate it's fixed but definitely a little annoyed I had to pay to unlock it again
    Sorry for trouble bro, But 30 SB Points is not a problem for anyone,😉

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Corns

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Hey, I noticed you didn't have a Gameplay video for your post so I made one. You cant find it in the Android Youtube Area or Here.

Davor2301

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Great!!🥰☺
    Post automatically merged:

Great!!🥰☺

Status
    Not open for further replies.