NSFW/18+ eBook His Captive Mortal: A Vampire Romance by Renee Rose , Lee Savino

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,128 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

Azura Shadow

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55508521-his-captive-mortal?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=NzczCVISR5&rank=2

eBook Description:
THE SWEET LITTLE MORTAL IS MY CAPTIVE NOW…

For centuries, I’ve suffered under a curse, and searched tirelessly for the woman who can break it. Now I’ve found her in a dark alley, walking home at night.
She tries to fight, but there’s no escape. She’s my prisoner. I’ll keep her until she figures out how to free me.
She’s feisty, but I’m in charge now. She’ll learn to bow to her vampire master and obey my will. Once the curse is gone, I’ll let her go.
But then she gives herself fully to me. Her submission and surrender. She’s sweetness, love and light.
You made a mistake, little mortal. I’ve tasted your forbidden fruit–you gave it to me freely.
And now I want forever…

Additional info:

Author: Renee Rose , Lee Savino
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Dark eBooks, Fantasy eBooks, Paranormal eBooks, Romance eBooks