~*~ Holiday Contest ~*~ Thanksgiving 2018

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,932 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!
I would like to nominate @Twich54 who is really helpful always helping every new users that are asking for anything all day long and is very much active and respectful to everyone!~
Thank you!☺
Thank you so much🤗💕
Together we are strong.

@Sbenny

Without him I would not even be where I am now⭐✌
thank you for everything⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
@Axiom

I want to say "thanks" to everybody: modders, admins and all the members.
We are a family, thanks to this forum.

Long Live Axiom! I can't imagine a world without ACOM.
Thank God I don't have to!
Happy thanksgiving!

sagekei

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Axiom

Long live! This is why I got into SBenny in the first place. Because of CoG/HG/CYOA games, and you delivered. You made our lives easier with all these mods, and I can't thank you enough.

Pelo nalú i laiss en-Galadh Guil lín

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
@CordeliaCross

She does alot to help the site and anytime I talk to her she's working on something. She makes time for everyone and helps with questions and suggestions. I thinks that's pretty rad.

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
@CordeliaCross

took me long to nominate cause I never knew even the poster can be nominated :confused:

Like the other said, she does goes and extra mile while being busy in her personal life, always there and reliable for the one who is a bit lost or overwhelmed on this site. That's why I think she deserves it (+ considering the earlier nominees got VIP already :oops: no offense!)

also since this is a thanksgiving post, might as well give my thanks all the members/staff of this community and to Sbenny for making this utopia happen!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
@JTG

He helped build the Community Team from the ground up and whatever spare time he has online he spends helping new members and particiting in discussing and events. When a few members of our team left and when I was caring for my family, he stepped up and took on extra work.

Jeinar2K

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Twich54

I would like to nominate & acknowledge @Twich54 👌🤗😙 for being a help and support for new users like me here and be welcomed to the community with open arms and be considered as family to all you guys out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.