Holiday Event 2019: Easter Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,808 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was out hunting for Easter Eggs when i stumbled onto a magical egg....this egg was nothing like I had ever seen before, the colours that were adorned across its shell, together with the sensual smell of what i can only describe as... Heaven. The egg was traditional in shape but twice the size of a hens egg, it was that big. The egg had a little door on the side of it, I put it in my pocket and run all the way home, passed my mum outside hanging the washing, ran up the stairs to the bathroom, locked the door and took the egg out and proceeded to open the miniature door on the side of the egg, as i did so i peered inside, what i seen was astonishing, it was a little screen that said ....
Thanks for reading my Easter Egg 5 Sentence story!

qwertyasik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was out hunting for Easter Eggs when i stumbled onto a magical egg....in blink on my eyes it enmities a golden aura. it has golden and silver strip on it's shell.
it make me curious, then i come to approach it and take it. but suddenly a guardian
rabbit is come. it has big legs and huge tail. i have to careful to take the egg from guardian rabbit. i use my stink eggs to deceive the guardian, and dashing to take the eggs but the rabbit was too fast that i almost caught, luckily i was sink into a little hole, that it redirect to city tunnel.
but suddenly the hole rapidly closed. then i take the golden eggs to home.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I was out hunting for Easter Eggs when I stumbled onto a magical egg.

It was just laying behind a bush, but the light emanating from it was so bright that it caught my attention from far away. I cautiously reached out to it and as my fingertips grazed the surface, it began to rattle and shake. In moments, the egg fractured into hundreds of tiny pieces and a little golden rabbit popped out. I knew instantly that if anyone discovered his existence he would be in danger. I gathered the tiny rabbit into my arms and brought him home with me so that I could keep him safe and give him a new home.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was out hunting for Easter Eggs when I stumbled onto a magical egg.....
The egg were odd, laying on a nest surrounded by bamboo's tress, it was sitting among the many clutch of a normal looking duck's eggs, popping up oddly with a strike of yellow and gold instead of the usual cyan blue that i know. My childlike mind, after careful consideration and planning..... Come into a conclusion that this must be easter bunnies lost egg! Thinking about the reward I'll probably get if i return the 'magical egg' i quickly stol- *cough* releasing the egg from it nest. Now that the egg were in my hand i started to notice something.... Bad. It was the smells, so putrid and disgusting, come assaulted my nostril and all sourched from the magical egg on my hands, ugh, baby bunnies must be really smelly when they hatched. But my resolve were steel. And my curiousity (or stupidity?) Were endless, so i bravely take a really close inspection on the egg, noting how heavy it was....i was, with a great braveness then started to peeled the egg. The baby bunny must be struggling inside!.... But then i learned few lessons i never forget...
1)....Bunny are mammals, they didn't lay egg
2)..... Easter Bunny didn't exist, along with Santa, Unicorn and Elf...
3)..... I'll never touch a 'Balut' ....ever again.

Rorachae

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was out Hunting for Easter eggs
when I stumble onto a magical egg.

The egg rolled down the street,
It rolled along the road,
until it stopped at my feet.

I picked up the egg
and took it back home.
I put it in a basket,
So it wouldn't roam.

Later that day,
I heard a small peep.
I looked in the basket,
and watched it leap.

Instead of an egg,
there was a chick,
"Wow!" I said,
"Now that was a good magical trick."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The Winners are:

1st place for 25,000 SB Points with 4 votes is - @Hans Bloodsmith
2nd place for 15,000 SB Points with 3 votes - Tie: @Rorachae, @qwertyasik
3rd place for 5,000 SB Points with votes - @JohnR

All prizes will be issued shortly. Congratulations!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
SB Points sent to the winners :) Sorry for the slight delay!

Status
Not open for further replies.