Holiday Event Day Ten: December 22nd 2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,903 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Mine is a blanket (don't ask 😅)
I cannot get a real picture of it and this is the best one I could find on the internet 😗

e6306adaf6e697673a20ce776c48d22c.jpeg

My blanket is similar to that, just with yellow/red.
I got it on a Christmas holiday where I actually joined, won a contest, chose my prize and was pretty happy about it.
With that said, things happens and it get tossed around. Now my uncle have it, he always keep his door locks if he's not in there and I don't feel like talking to him 🙃

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Definitely my ugly lantern. It's morning here so it would be senseless to turn the light on. Before y'all ask, I am completely aware of how dirty it is and how...tacky it is lmao.
IMG_20201222_133444.jpg

People here are ALARMINGLY serious with their Christmas decorations. It's literally just September, and people are already beginning to talk about it (and some already have a f*cking Christmas light on their houses). I don't like that, so just to spite them, I have this lantern. There are no more decorations in this house lmao. It looks pretty at night, so I like it.

I think I'm a bad neighbor.... 🤣🤣

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine's this.
20201222_101946.jpg

We actually moved in a different country a year ago so I can't really show my old fav. This one is a star made by my lil bro. He's artistic, I know. XD

Memeframe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Tinsel. Always tinsel. Any kind of tinsel. All tinsel.

It started from a relative of mine telling someone else that they smelled like tinsel. All December long, we all questioned what tinsel smelled like. It's become an inside joke of ours from then on.

I don't know, our senses of humour's all degraded.

michalkastara

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I and my family often changes Christmas decors, but this year we chose pictures like snowflakes, bells, snowmans and angles made from paper and get these on windows.
I love them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.