Mod apk Home Street - Home Design Game v0.26.6 Unlimited Coins & Unlimited Diamonds (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,862 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Home Street - Home Design Game v0.26.6

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 33 times

• Enjoy life sim design games and want to build a house? Build and decorate your dream house in Home Street!

Supersolid brings you a brand-new House Design and real life sim game where you can build your dream home, be who you want to be, and bring it all to life in a town built on friendship! Design your dream life in the perfect town with the perfect house! Live in a town alongside neighbours and create your story with Home Street! Download now the MOD APK of Home Street – Home Design Game for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Coins
    • Unlimited Diamonds

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supersolid.spark

ame

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The gems are still buggy for me. Buying anything with gems like instant complete tasks or buying items cause the game to go oops something is wrong, will reload and cause all bought stuff /tasks using gems disappear. The coins have the same problem too. Anyone else having the same problems? Still @Debby thanks for the fast update. The gems may need a bit tweaking if possible. Maybe try not decreasing gems/coins instead of unlimited?

Last edited:

saucyleaves

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm having the same issues with coins now...if I buy more than two things at a time the game will refresh itself...

Edit:
Looks like it only works if you purchase things... one thing at a time.....I've waited a few minutes between each purchase and haven't had a problem but it seems like even if I gain gems and use the same amount of gems I gained the game will still refresh itself ://

Another edit:
If I use gems it refreshes after a few seconds and specific things like expanding your inventory or adding an idea slot or anything that involves expanding forces a refresh.

Last edited:

trinishar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I'm having the same issues.
UPDATE: I can do longer do anything without the dreaded "whoops something went wrong" reload.

Last edited:

Traylah10

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This game don't work without t.c reloading every time I purchase something

ame

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
any chances of fixing the bug with the diamonds and coins when used to buy something, it will cause to game to refresh and revert back to before items was purchased? If it's possible that is @Debby . Kinda feeling tad frustrated with the constant refresh that prevent purchases

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I absolutely love your mods. 😻😻
Can u update to version 0.34.5 pls?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member