💬 Review Homescapes mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,220 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lawlied

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Homescapes mod

Diese Mod macht Spaß. Sie ist günstig und hilfreich. Sie macht das Spiel entspannter.

Review:
This mod is really brilliant you can have fun with Austin and his friends without having to constantly collect stars and lose level. It made the game as relaxing as I like it. A relaxed game with free options without constantly money or gems or what I have to pay attention to. You can build relaxed. Some walls or other objects may still be missing, but the story makes up for it and it's always fun.

German:
Diese mod ist wirklich brilliant man kann mit Austin und seinen Freunden Spaß haben ohne dauernd sterne sammeln zu müssen und Level zu verlieren. Es machte das Spiel so entspannend wie ich es gerne habe. Ein entspanntes Spiel mit freien Möglichkeiten ohne dauernd aud Geld oder gems oder was weiß ich achten zu müssen. Man kann entspannt bauen. Manche Wände oder andere Objekte lassen zwar überhaupt nocht aber die Story macht das alles wett und man hat trozdem Spaß.

Bad danish:
Denne mod er virkelig strålende, du kan have det sjovt med Austin og hans venner uden at skulle konstant samle stjerner og tabe niveau. Det gjorde spillet så afslappende som jeg kan lide det. Et afslappet spil med gratis muligheder uden konstant penge eller perler eller hvad jeg skal være opmærksom på. Du kan bygge afslappet. Nogle vægge eller andre genstande kan stadig mangle, men historien udgør det, og det er altid sjovt.

Would you recommend this to other users? t is very nice to see every part of the story without losing many levels an get angry fast. I really love the mod. The mod request not many sbcoins. So you can get that for cheap and have fun with Austin and his friends

So. Jea I would recommend that mod

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐