Honey magazine

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,412 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suisama

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello guys! Im new here! Can somebody help me to find OKKOs honey magazine modded version? Thanks a lot from an otome addict ^_^ btw i didnt know where to post this sorry if its wrong place...

AK2254

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi! The last thing everyone knew is that OKKO has made some changes and the modded versions aren't working anymore. So far it looks like it can't be done anymore. 😔 Hopefully someone can figure out a way around it.

GeorgeAlbino

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been looking for this too .. Sadly, as Ak2254 said, it can't be modded anymore, well that's what I heard even in other site 😢

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
When they switched all of the original okko games to Honey magazine, they took away the majority of the Gachas and made everything server sided. When that happened, it took away alot of the resources that would get downloaded to devices when they were on individual apps that could be modified. As a result, they can no longer be modded. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer, I was really disappointed too.
Post automatically merged:

Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.