💬 Review Honkai Impact 3rd

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,174 happy users since 2014.
Register

ImTired175

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Honkai Impact 3rd

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): Honkai Impact 3rd - Apps on Google Play

Honkai Impact 3rd is an action-based game filled with female characters to play as. The game includes some paid content, but you can play the game without paying and still enjoy it.

Review:
I really did enjoy this game. If you like Bayonetta, you may like this game as well. It has features as to when you are fighting and you dodge an attack at just the right time, you can slow down time and get more hits in your enemies. There's also a huge selection base as to which character you would like to play and whether you would like to play story mode, multiplayer, arena, and so on. I enjoyed the complexity of the game. If you are the kind of person who likes to take the time to learn new controls in each game and learn to adapt to it, then this would be the game for you. I'm honestly surprised that this game is not a completely paid game, because of all the features it has in it. Beyond the game modes you can choose from, you also can go to the shop and pay with money, pay with items you earn through gameplay, and even pull new characters from the gacha (and if you're lucky you will get a really powerful character). There is a lot of grinding to do in gameplay in order to earn a new valkyrie (character). But after you do all the grinding for the new characters, in an odd sense it is satisfying because of how hard you worked to get the new character. That is one of the main reasons I like the game along with it including strong female characters and action-based gameplay. It takes a while to download the game, but it is worth it.

Would you recommend this to other users? Definitely. This game and it's setup is amazing.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐