Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
ACOM Banner (1).png

[Hosted Game] Nuclear Powered Toaster v.1.0.1 ACOM MOD

💾 Name of the game: Nuclear Powered Toaster

⌛️ Version: v.1.0.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

📡 Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Nuclear Powered Toaster

• Writer: Matt Simpson
  • Artwork: Jack Uzcategui
  • Beta: @mmorr0514
  • ChoiceScript Language Design & Development: Dan Fabulich

It's always a bit stressful on graduation day. The uncertainty of the future, the excitement of endless possibilities, and of course getting blown out of the sky by a weapon that should no longer exist. Welcome to Earth in the 24th century.

"Nuclear Powered Toaster" is a 160,000 word interactive sci-fi novel by Matt Simpson, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Humanity is a pale shadow of its former glory after two nuclear wars and living under the constant threat of orbital attack. You…won't really be able to change any of that, but if you play your cards right, you might just live to see another sunrise, and possibly even unravel a sinister plan!

• Play as smuggler Alexi Beaumont, or superpowered government agent Fiorella Branford for two distinct experiences.
• Meet new and interesting people on Duck Mountain, and try not to be incinerated by them!
• Team up with a henchman, an actor, or the solar system's oddest janitor.
• Uncover a global conspiracy and bring down a mysterious terrorist...if you can.
• Resolve situations with wits, force, or just harness the erratic power of pure insanity.
• Endeavor to keep on good terms with your comrades, or risk turning an ally into an enemy!

Comedy, action, and a pinch of absurdity await those who board the Nuclear Powered Toaster!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.nuclearpoweredtoaster
🔮MOD Features:

[ @Axiom 's Choice Of MOD ]

Completely Unlocked
AD Free

MOD:
Mental Stats
  • Intelligence: 90%
  • Ingenuity: 90%
  • Influence: 90%
  • Insanity: 90% in MOD.mk6
  • Insanity: 0% in MOD.mk7 [Never Increase]
Physical Stats
  • Special: 90%
  • Strength: 90%
  • Marksmanship: 90%
  • Endurance: 90%
Relationships:

Alexi thinks finding you was worth the minor concussion.

Fiorella thinks she doesn't want to do a mission without you ever again.

Name thinks that the only thing stopping him from voting you president of the world is that you're not running. And that it's not a real thing. Not to mention being prohibited from voting due to a couple of tiny little felony convictions.

Latasha thinks you've helped give her life meaning.

Elgin thinks you're his inspiration.

Train thinks that you could be the fabled Best Goodest Guy Ever! The legend is real!

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Phytoplankton for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Cash!

⚙️Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Hey Awesome People of Sbennytopia,

Author of this game Matt Simpson AKA @Weview contacted me and asked me that if you loved this game to please purchase the game to support him after you guys have enjoyed the ACOM. He & his wife struggling with medical bills for their older daughter after a surgery she had this summer and income from this story can help him out with that.

Its not much but if you can spare the buck for cup of coffee please consider supporting him 🙂

and lets hope he brings up more awesome stories in the future

Download Link(s):
You need to login to access this hidden content.

This and all my MODs are possible because of AXIOM
Please Dont Forget to Thank @Axiom

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Nevantyr

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Country
Spain
Insanity isn't a stat that should be modded , I played the game when it was a wip and it will change how the story develops, so maybe not everyone wants to play a crazy character

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
Insanity isn't a stat that should be modded , I played the game when it was a wip and it will change how the story develops, so maybe not everyone wants to play a crazy character
OK releasing a 1% Insanity MOD that doesn't increases! #DeathToAxiomHaters

Axiom

Game Genie Video Game Enhancer
From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Member for 3 years
SB Cash
Skull Coin (Limited Edition)
Hell (666 Days)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Device
LG V20 - Android 7.0 - Unrooted
Country
United States of America
Damn all this overtime at my job. I just got the notice for this game amd made 2 mods on lunch.
My job pays well, but the hours kill my abililty and time to MOD.

Nice work Phytoplankton. 😎