💾 Name of the game: Sons of the Cherry

⌛️ Version: v1.2.0

Root needed? No

📡 Internet required? No

Game Description:
Sons of the Cherry
  • Writer: Alex Livingston
  • ChoiceScript Language: Dan Fabulich
Espionage and arcane magic in the American Revolution. Choose a side or go it alone in the secret war for the soul of the new nation. Use multiple magic disciplines to reach your goals and change history. Part of the Waking Cassandra series.

1/5 Stars! Its a shitty game...

01.jpg
02.png
03.png
04.png

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.sonscherry
🔮MOD Features:
Please Dont Forget to Thank:

MOD Unlocked
Unlocked
AD-Free

RED MOD
💀Spooky: 90%
🙏Preservation: 90%
💪Physicality: 90%

BLUE MOD
☀Sunlit: 90%
👀Altruism: 90%
🧠Intellect: 90%

Please Remember These Mods Are Only Available @Sbenny
If the MOD doesn't work or you get any error! Post the screenshot along with you phone model or OS version!

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Phytoplankton for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Cash!

⚙️Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

✒️Credits to: Phytoplankton

Download Link(s):
You need to login to access this hidden content.

A

Ad Manager

nenya

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Country
Philippines
LMAO thanks for the review. Not gonna waste my SB Cash on this then.

KhanTipaS

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Ipad Pro 10.5 / Android 8.0 - 8.1 Oreo
Country
Russia
Hmm... Oh well i will make my judgement after i played it

thy

Lonely Loner
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
Maybe could have done more than just these 2 mods, but good job anyways.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
United States of America
Maybe could have done more than just these 2 mods, but good job anyways.
Maybe you could learn how to mod games and add to the community as well? I don't know about you but I'm grateful for every single mod and modder on this site even if I don't play the games. It's nice that you said "good job anyways" but if I was a new modder I wouldn't want to see comments like this after all the time and effort I put into making the mod. I'm not slamming you, I'm just asking you to consider your words more carefully. I hope you enjoy 's mod.

thy

Lonely Loner
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
Maybe you could learn how to mod games and add to the community as well? I don't know about you but I'm grateful for every single mod and modder on this site even if I don't play the games. It's nice that you said "good job anyways" but if I was a new modder I wouldn't want to see comments like this after all the time and effort I put into making the mod. I'm not slamming you, I'm just asking you to consider your words more carefully. I hope you enjoy 's mod.

Oh don't get me wrong, I am very appreciative (although I would try and get into this if my scheduled allowed but playing the games is something I barely have time for and I have to spread out like reading a book, I'm in ROTC) but because of the way stats are set up in this game it's very awkward for one of you to mod it and I understand. I forget who did it and what game it was but another game that had a similar set-up to this one I think it may have been Skykox actually had several different mods each with a different configuration of the skills in-game. That is all I was suggesting is that it would have been a good idea to have done those as-well. But again don't get me wrong I love all of you modders and you do great work.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
United States of America
@thy Thank you for explaining that. As a moderator I see comments like this all day and I mistakenly took yours the wrong way. My apologies. Please get back to your ROTC studies, we need more people like you in the world. 😉

Reactions: thy

thy

Lonely Loner
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
@thy Thank you for explaining that. As a moderator I see comments like this all day and I mistakenly took yours the wrong way. My apologies. Please get back to your ROTC studies, we need more people like you in the world. 😉
No problem I totally understand. It's not an issue in the slightest. Thanks you.