💬 Review [Hosted Game] The Parenting Simulator v.1.0.0 ACOM MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,714 happy users since 2014.
Register

Blahblahbahlblah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: [Hosted Game] The Parenting Simulator v.1.0.0 ACOM MOD

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): [Hosted Game] The Parenting Simulator v.1.0.0 ACOM MOD

It is a modded version of the game The Parenting Simulator by Hosted games that is the full version of the game, ad-free and it increases total money to a million.

Review:
The game is the full version of Hosted Games The Parenting Simulator which on the Hosted games app is around $10 but the modded game is 15 SB Points. It also increases the total amount of money you have in the game from a couple thousand to a million so there are more options you can choose from. The game itself is very interesting with you being given varying choices that can determine how your child is raised so that it can have a happy childhood all the way to a successful future with multiple dialogue options and unforeseen consequences, it allows you to seem a simpler and much more comforting version of parenthood. The game's mods also removes ads from being a continuous frustration while playing the game. The game along with the mods makes it useful and more worthwhile than purchasing it through the Hosted games website where you would actually have to spend your hard earned money while losing the mod that allows you to be rich and select more fruitful options. I would also like to give credit to phytoplankton if I am spelling that right for a great experience while playing his modded game.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would recommend this to others as it is an interesting mod to the game and you only require 15 SB Points to unlock the link which is well worth it.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐