Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
[Hosted Game] The Saga of Oedipus Rex v.1.0.0 ACOM MOD

The Saga of Oedipus Rex v.1.0.0

MOD Features   Get on Google Play

✒️Credits to: Phytoplankton | Find more releases by

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• The Saga of Oedipus Rex

• Writer: Jac Colvin
    • Beta Testers: @mmorr0514
    • ChoiceScript Language Design and Development: Dan Fabulich

Your name is Oedipus, Prince of Corinth: And you've just discovered your future has been cursed by the gods themselves. Travel back to a time of magic and monsters in ancient Greece. Can you successfully fight to free yourself? Or will you succumb to the fate that was prophesied?

"The Saga of Oedipus Rex" is an epic 100,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Jac Colvin, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Play as Prince Oedipus, heir to the rulership of Corinth.
    • Test your wits against the Sphinx.
    • Immerse yourself in ancient Greek life.
    • Remain in the country of your birth, or travel afar to Egypt.
    • Will you appeal to the gods, challenge their decisions, or let fate run its course?
    • With 8 distinct endings: Will you follow the future that has been prophesied or find your own way?

Please Dont Forget to Thank @Axiom For Making All This Possible

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Characters and Inventory:

Name: Oedipus.
    Health: Excellent. [Never Decrease]
    Coins remaining in your purse: $967967967 Drachmas.

Items Carried:
    • Sword.
    • A letter of recommendation from Aristaeus
    • A crudely drawn map.
    • A golden-brown feather from the Sphinx.
    • A string of glass beads.
    • Set's spear.

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.sagaofoedipusrex

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

PurpleGunGirl21

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Indonesia
Im interested but unsure from the lenght of the story and theres no telling if theres romance, which is one of the things i look forward to in text games... 🤔
Meh thanks fo this! Imma read it anyway~

aDeeJay

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Huawei P9
Country
Germany
I still find it fascinating how anyone who knows the actual play or myth, would want to play this. Dude f*cked his mom, killed his father and then poked his eyes out and became a nomad. And he was a shitty ruler. How anyone who read that went, oh I know, this would be an awesome interactive story!
Still many thanks to @Phytoplankton for the MOD and to @Axiom as well. Great job my dudes

Phytoplankton

SB Cartel Lv. Max
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
Sbennytopia
I still find it fascinating how anyone who knows the actual play or myth, would want to play this. Dude f*cked his mom, killed his father and then poked his eyes out and became a nomad. And he was a shitty ruler. How anyone who read that went, oh I know, this would be an awesome interactive story!
Still many thanks to @Phytoplankton for the MOD and to @Axiom as well. Great job my dudes
Wow Really?

I havent read it yet and was planning to do it later but man if you say the way it is... HELL NO FOR ME....

@mmorr0514 did you know this sh*t?

aDeeJay

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Huawei P9
Country
Germany
Wow Really?

I havent read it yet and was planning to do it later but man if you say the way it is... HELL NO FOR ME....

It's like this. There is a myth, about king Oedipus who became the king of Thebes, but on his way to kingship, he unintentionally made sure a prophecy was fullfilled. The prophecy stated that he would marry his mother and kill his father, and in doing so will bring tragedy upon his city.
Sigmund Freund in his works depicted something called oedipus complex, which means an unhealthy sexual attraction to the parent. First of a simple attraction, but later on an actual sexual desire.
Sophocles wrote a play called Oedipus Rex or King Oedip where this tragic story of Oedipus is told.
So yeah, this work probably does not entail any of it, but still knowing all these facts, playing AS Oedipus is a big no no

mmorr0514

Veteran Lv. 7
Member for 3 years
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
Wow Really?

I couldn't even get halfway through the book when I tried to do a playthrough for enjoyment, I started getting irritated lol. This isn't a good book at all in my honest opinion