SB Cartel Lv. Max
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 1 year
- SB Cash
- Not specified
[Hosted Game] The Twelve Trials v.1.0.1 ACOM MOD
💾 Name of the game: The Twelve Trials
⌛️ Version: v.1.0.1
Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.
📡 Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.
The Twelve Trials
- Writer: Douglas DiCicco
- Beta: @mmorr0514
- ChoiceScript Language Design and Development: Dan Fabulich
"The Twelve Trials" is a 160,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Douglas DiCicco, and won third place in The Choice of Games Contest for Interactive Novels. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Play as male, female, or non-binary.
• Defeat dragons and other monsters through brawn or wit.
• Romance a giant, a queen, a muse, and many others.
• Lead a revolution in an oppressed island.
• Find hope for starving villagers in a remote colony.
Complete the twelve trials, and become a god!
Google Play Store Link:
[ @Axiom 's Choice Of MOD ]Name: Phytoplankton
[ 's 90% MOD ]
[ 's 90% MOD ]
- Might: Heroic strength and stamina. [MAX]
- Skill: Heroic agility, speed, and quickness. [MAX]
- Cunning: Heroic intellect and wits. [MAX]
- Charm: Heroic charisma and leadership. [MAX]
- Velara: 90%
- Callia: 90%
- Embris: 90%
- Dannis: 90%
- Colosson: 90%
- Qora: 90%
- Mute: 90%
- Juria: 90%
- Daedala: 90%
- Garst: 90%
- Pergia: 90%
- Dinara: 90%
- Ponrindan: 90%
- Borthe: 90%
- Adornick: 90%
- Palindera: 90%
- Edurmon: 90%
- Hadrene: 90%
- Methris: 90%
- Girkala: 90%
- Utheral: 90%
- Elthnorn: 90%
- Sillene: 90%
This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Phytoplankton for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Cash!
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!
✒️Credits to: Phytoplankton
This and all my MODs are possible because of AXIOM
Please Dont Forget to Thank @Axiom