Mod apk {Hosted Games} Foundation Of Nightmare Mod APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,784 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

This is Foundation Of Nightmare - Book 3 Of "The Demon Hunter" Series
Also Play
Trial Of The Demon Hunter - Book 1 Of "The Demons Among Men" Series
Captive Of Fortune - Book 2 of "The Demon Among Men" Series

Version: 1.0.1
Root Needed?: No
Can Be Played Offline?: Yes
Game Description:

Google Playstore Link:
Code:
ReplaceThisTextWithTheURLofGooglePlayStoreLink
Mod Features:
1. IAP Crack Only {Lucky Patcher Must Be Installed}
2. IAP Cracked Via LP+ Lot Of Gilded Coins + Stats Start @ 70% + Relationships Start @ 70% + Health Starts @ 99 & Doesn't Decrease + Mana Starts @ 99 + Iron Shavings Start @ 99 + Ointment Starts @ 99 {Stats & Relationships Don't Decrease "UNTESTED" Feature}
3. IAP Cracked Via LP + Lot Of Gilded Coins + Stats Start @ 70% + Relationships Start @ 70% + Health Starts @ 99 & Doesn't Decrease + Mana Starts @ 99 + Iron Shavings Start @ 99 + Ointment Starts @ 99 {Stats & Relationships Decrease by 1% "UNTESTED" Feature}

***PLEASE READ - MODDERS NOTE ***
Low Stat Decrease & No Stat Decrease are NEW features and are untested in these this mod. If they cause a stat error later in the game and cause it to crash please send me a PM right away so I can check it and fix it. If it can't be fixed I will remove that feature and change up the stats and relationships.

Installation Instructions:
1. Choose version | Download & Install
2. Run & Enjoy :D

Credits To: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 203 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 918 times

rohand30

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
OMG!!! you can't be serious!!! :shock: :love: :love: :love: This is so quick!!!!!! <3 <3
Thanksss.. I'm crying... love you :love:

syang347

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Awesome, thank you!!

Alexander88

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thanks men..you did an amazing job like always

Atro12

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
You are awesome :D

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

{Hosted Games} Foundation Of Nightmare Mod APK was released by Axiom and 41122 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.