🎮 MOD APK {Hosted Games} Hero Or Villain: Battle Royale - TRUE A.C.O.M.

Feedbacks

4.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
{Hosted Games} Hero Or Villain: Battle Royale - TRUE A.C.O.M.

Hero Or Villain: Battle Royale 1.0.2

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Axiom
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

Downloaded 36 times

Downloaded 38 times

Downloaded 117 times

Downloaded 116 times

Downloaded 61 times

Downloaded 44 times

!!!All In one For a Discount!!! ONLY 200SB

Downloaded 72 times

• Battle other heroes and villains in a gladiatorial contest to become the galaxy's champion.
    “Hero or Villain: Battle Royale” is the second book of this epic saga, picking up from the epilogue of "Hero or Villain: Genesis.”

Kidnapped from planet Earth by the mysterious Lanista and forced to fight in the Battle of Champions, you will have to balance your training with fighting injustice in an alien world…or becoming a criminal yourself!

Hero or Villain: Genesis is a 220,000 word interactive novel by Adrao, where your choices control the story. The game is text-based, but includes some artwork. Your choices control the outcome of the game entirely.

Will you follow the tournament to its conclusion, and claim victory over colleagues and foes? Or will you start your own criminal empire, and accomplish the biggest heist in the history of the planet? Are you a loyal subject, or will you join the ranks of the rebels attempting to overthrow the rule of the Elders over the galaxy?

• Import your character from Book 1, "Hero or Villain: Genesis," or create a new one.
    • Choose from dozens of powers. You can pounce on your enemies with the power of your fists, strike them down with hellfire, take control of their minds, dodge their attacks with your super-speed, or teleport behind their backs to strike them.
    • Build your own gadgets, improving the quality of your armor or the weapons mounted on it.
    • You can also learn new alien technology and design even more complex projects that will decide your fate in battles.
    • Manage your relationships with your colleagues to help them succeed, or strike them down.
    • Play as male, female, or nonbinary, and romance many of the other characters!
    • Includes several illustrations to enhance your experience.
    • Enjoy a variety of different game paths, with multiple side missions and endings.
    • Try several different difficulty settings. Play as a mighty invincible hero, or just somebody only slightly more powerful than an average human.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Unlocked Only - Go Here --> 🎮 MOD APK - {Hosted Games} Hero or Villain: Battle Royal - Unlocked APK

Mod Version 1
    * Unlocked Full Game
    * Unlimited Money 976,976,976

Mod Version 2
    * Unlock Full Game
    * Unlimited Hero Points {Start with Lots & They Never Decrease}

Mod Version 2A
    * Unlock Full Game
    * Relationships Never Decrease {Normal Increase}

Mod Version 2B
    * Unlock Full Game
    * Relationships Only Increase {Normal Increase for standard increase/+5% increase instead of a standard decrease}
    ***Note*** May or may not cause a fair math or "No selectable option" I can't check all relationship paths. If this occurs, follow these steps and this should fix it.
    1. Crash game, clear it from background running apps, install MOD 2A over it and run it again, now the small 5% gain that would have put you over will now be 0% and shouldn't cause any error.

Mod Version 2C
    * Unlock Full Game
    * Relationships Still Decrease, But Only By %5

Mod Version 3
    * Unlock Full Game
    * Fame Never Decreases {May affect choices in game if you decide to be a villain.}

***Modders Note***
    I didn't mod Health, Attributes or Abilities yet. I've got a long weeks end ahead of me, but if you guys want that too, let me know in the comments and I'll add a few more Choices for ya.

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.hovbattleroyale

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
I have only partially tested these mods as there are too many paths for me to check everyone in every MOD.
So if you come across and error, please post a screen shot and let me know where about you were when it happened so I can look in the coding.

eclectic

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
EXP
I get a file is corrupt error when trying to install on android 7.0 on a samsung galaxy j3 prime on both version 2a and 2b
Screenshot_20200916-204726.png

alexjones

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
I tried to install version 3 but had the same error as @eclectic

Jaimelannister

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Yes same, 2a and 2b not getting installed

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
Re-uploading now. sorry about that guys. I used a new app to sign and it screwed it up. The app justs needs to be resigned properly, it should work if you guys have APK signer from the play store or apk tool from this forum.

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
Files resigned and re-upped.

Ethan1221

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP

qsawsupreme

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP

harwoof

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
I missed your mods man.

nanarok90

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
MOD for attribute and abilities if you can add in that would be great:)
Post automatically merged:

MOD for attribute and abilities if you can add in that would be great:)

eclectic

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
EXP
Thanks for the quick fix.now to enjoy the game.

LadyWithGun

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
@Axiom Hello could you pls MOD first part "hero or villain genesis"? Version I have is too old and doesnt have legacy saves so cant play second part( There is a request for it as well

harwoof

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Long time no see axiom , life treating you alright? And yeah would love some stat mods as well

Axiom

From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
Damn, there is an update for this game already...
It doesn't look too important, so I may wait a few days for a mod update and I'll try to make an update for the legacy edition of the first Hero or Villain.

daroce

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
@Axiom can you add boosted stats too would be dope and thanks for all what you do you're a true legend 🙏❤

Bigbud0509

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
just to add to what some people are saying, boosted stats would be great if possible. And the legacy update for Genesis as well. Hope all is well Axium. We Missed You.

geb12

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
The Tagger
Member for 3 years
EXP
You are the reason i started making mods, i am so happy go see a new MOD from you, i look up to you greatly, the level of your modding is still way ahead of me:D i appreciate this MOD. I was working on it when i saw you post.

LadyWithGun

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
@Axiom probably asking a lot already but I got a letter today about "Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road" it will have “Usurpers and Outcasts IAP”. I really hope you'll be doing MOD for this game and unlock this content. You're like godfather of cog/hosted modding thank you so much for all your work :)

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.