🎮 MOD APK [Hosted Games] The Parenting Simulator v1.0.0 - Full Version Unlocked

Does it work?

5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
[Hosted Games] The Parenting Simulator v1.0.0 - Full Version Unlocked

unnamed.png

The Parenting Simulator v1.0.0

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: BlackEden

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 225 times

• This is a story where you do something more terrifying than entering a haunted house, more dangerous than assaulting an alien horde, and more important than ruling a fantasy kingdom. You, and you alone, must turn your newborn baby into a functional adult. Will you be a tiger mom or a helicopter dad? Can you raise a child through eighteen years of humor and heartache with nothing on your side except a little patience and a lot of love? It’s a fun and unique experience designed for potential parents of all ages!

The Parenting Simulator is a lighthearted 189,000 word interactive slice-of-life novel by Matt Simpson, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

* Experience over 60 scenes designed to touch on events both major and minor in your digital offspring’s life.
    * Overcome potty training, bullies, and the dreaded driving test!
    * Live the wild emotional rollercoaster of raising a child as you go from birth to high school graduation.
    * Be the main role model in their life, as every little thing you do can have consequences that reverberate through the years.
    * Maintain relationships with friends and family or burn your bridges to spare you and your little one further heartache.
    * Watch your child grow and change from the choices you make.
    Find out who they become through numerous possible endings!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• • Cash: $967967967
    • Full Game Unlocked

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank BlackEden and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.parentingsimulator

A

Ad Manager

PotionsMaster

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thanks and it works.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Yanzin2u

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 2 years
EXP
I've been meaning to try this game out ever since I've played it as a WIP back at the COG forum but never really got the time.

Taking care of a virtual baby would not be as stressful as taking care of an actual baby, I'll try my darndest bestest at being a mom 😁

Also, thank you so much for the MOD 😊

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
Believe me when I say, it really is easier than I real life 😅

You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the game 🤗♥

silverfox05

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 3 years
EXP
Thank you!

I was apprehensive of the MODded feature since I usually like playing CoGs and HGs without any boosts for a more immersive and organic experience. But I find that having this amount of money will grant me more... liberties like how I wish was true for me in the real world! haha!

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
Thank you!

I was apprehensive of the MODded feature since I usually like playing CoGs and HGs without any boosts for a more immersive and organic experience. But I find that having this amount of money will grant me more... liberties like how I wish was true for me in the real world! haha!
That's true, sometimes the change of stats can mess with the process of the story but in some cases it comes in handy 😊
I'm glad you enjoyed it 🤗

Millanese

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thank you! 💕❤❤❤

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.