🎮 MOD APK [Hosted Games] Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two + MEGA MOD(updated)

Does it work?

• Total Ratings:
    (4.66/5) based on 133 votes.
    For more info, please read user reviews and feedbacks posted.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

onyxster

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
India
[Hosted Games] Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two + MEGA MOD(updated)

splashscreen.png

Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two v1.0.0

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: onyxster

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• The Carnival has come to Wayhaven. But are you prepared for this rollercoaster?

Two months have passed since the bloody showdown with Murphy. Wayhaven has returned to its peaceful routine, and you’ve returned to your less-than-thrilling job as detective. But with your new role as human liaison to The Agency—an organization that governs the supernatural—things should be far from dull.

Along with the job comes Unit Bravo, the team you are learning to live with on a more permanent basis. And with one of them comes the continuation of feelings that were just beginning to be explored…

But an altogether different presence is rolling into Wayhaven, cloaked in striped tents, blazing lights, and clouds of cotton candy.

Immerse yourself in Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two, a 788,000-word continuation of your supernatural story, where you can grow the romance you began, meet old and new characters, decide how to handle the new situations you’re thrown into, and experience the thrill of the outcomes of those decisions—as well as what they may bring in the future!

• Play as female, male, or non-binary; play as straight, gay, or bisexual.
    • Continue your unique and lasting romance with one of the four vampires of Unit Bravo.
    • Build on your character by deciding key factors in their development.
    • Grow and define friendships and relationships from Book One, as well as those introduced in Book Two.
    • Will you gain a new ally, make peace, or turn against the new supernatural situation that has arisen?
    • Enjoy the freedom of a playstyle which suits you, whether through personality, stats, or choices.
    • Immerse yourself in a world rich with characters, story, lore, and—most importantly—fun!

The Carnival has arrived. Prepare for the ride.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Game Unlocked

All stats boosted.

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank onyxster and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.wayhaven2

A

Ad Manager

MrFagenheit

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Israel
Played part of the official release, then switched to this and some scenes are changed. I.e: this isn't fully up to date. Good work regardless but a shame.

Lil mushroom

In Love Lv. 4
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
Thank you very muuuuch..!!! At last, this has been released.. 🤭🤭🤭

Just a heads up, when I imported my character from book one, the boosted stats changed.. Though for me, it is great that it wasn't carried over.. That's why I imported it, after all.. 🎶🎶

I can't say my thank you enough.. Appreciate it..!!!!

luminel

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Singapore
thank you for this! i've a question, is there a way to play the full game without the stats boosts besides importing a save from the first book?

Legitboss

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Can't believe it's 788k words yet I've read it all in like less than an hour. Sad to say that most sequels can't live up to the book 1 these days. Not surprised the author added a pandemic for supernaturals because why not.... but ill still read anyway😂its kinda like when they made a sequel for the great tournament
Post automatically merged:

thank you for this! i've a question, is there a way to play the full game without the stats boosts besides importing a save from the first book?
You can request the person who made the mod to make a unlocked only version that doesn't involve boosted stats I'm sure they'd be happy to haha

Last edited:

Beenads

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United Kingdom
So good! Can confirm that it works as intended, from the start to finish. And yes, I read it one go.

Thank you for your efforts!

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.