🎮 MOD APK [Hosted Games] Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v2.1.8 MEGA MOD

Does it work?

4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
[Hosted Games] Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v2.1.8 MEGA MOD

Screenshot_20200320-131909_Google Play Store.jpg

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v2.1.8

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: BlackEden

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 797 times

• Zombies rise again at the dawn of Apocalypse! In this companion to the smash-hit "Zombie Exodus," can you survive the first few days of the zombie outbreak as the dead rise, society collapses, and the living struggle to survive?

"Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven" is a series of thrilling interactive survival-horror novels by Jim Dattilo, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without animation or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Customize a character using a variety of professions, backgrounds, special challenges, and skills to survive in a brutal and chaotic city as the Zeta virus spreads. Will you be an honorable soldier, searching through neighborhoods to aid survivors? Or will you be a ruthless bandit who loots and robs others for needed supplies? How about a paranoid hacker, psychopathic con artist, pragmatic scientist, or idealistic teenager? Dozens of options allow you to play the character of your choice.

Set in the "Zombie Exodus" world, the first part of "Safe Haven" focuses on the first few days of a viral outbreak which changes the infected into mindless zombies. Explore the changes to society at the start of the pandemic. Board your house, gather supplies, meet over a dozen other characters, and survive encounters with the living dead and even other survivors. Scavenge numerous locations, craft items, and use a variety of skills to survive the many challenges of the apocalypse.

With three brand new chapters and another 310,000 words, "Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven" is now more than than 900,000 in total! That's more than 72,000 each time you play. Given the number of paths from beginning to end, you can have a unique story every time and still never see all there is in "Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven!"

The "Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven" series will continue with future stories in new locations in the coming years.

• Play as male, female or nonbinary, gay, straight, bi, asexual, or aromantic.
    • Nineteen backgrounds/professions including Soldier, Teenager, Professional Wrestler, Bank Robber, and Doctor. Or create your own custom class.
    • Choose your skill levels in eighteen different apocalyptic skills such as Stealth, Ranged Weapons, Scavenging, and Survival. Level up your skills after each chapter and choose from hobbies to round out your character.
    • Select optional challenges for your survivor. Take care of a dependent child or a pet, or deal with a phobia, compulsion, addiction, or affliction.
    • Meet other survivors each with their own personalities, motivations, desires, and flaws. Even form romantic relationships with those you meet.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• • Full Version Unlocked
    • Stats, Skills & Relationships Boosted
    • Vehicle & Pet Health Boosted
    • Weapons, Inventory, Gear & Consumables Boosted

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank BlackEden and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.zexsh

A

Ad Manager

Pmm22

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
@BlackEden thank for the MOD, the item cheat really is helpful and perfect but i think the stats boost make the game broken and we can't customize our character and locked on one ending, my suggestion is better to cheat the amount of attribute point.
-Attributes points boosted to 320 ( when you distribute the points, your stats will be at 70 each ) with this the game don't stuck on character creation.
-Skills points boosted to 1000. with this we can still assign the skill point ourself during detailed character creation and making more fluid dicision and characterso we still can get other ending.

Hope you dont mind about my suggestion and sorry about manny of the bold character of word because my keyboard is kind of broken 🙏🏼😔
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20200320-193644_Zombie Exodus Safe Haven.jpg

Here the example the game stuck @BlackEden 🙏🏼😔

Hans Bloodsmith

SB Cartel Max Level
👋 Community Team
Member for 2 years
@BlackEden thank for the MOD, the item cheat really is helpful and perfect but i think the stats boost make the game broken and we can't customize our character and locked on one ending, my suggestion is better to cheat the amount of attribute point.
-Attributes points boosted to 320 ( when you distribute the points, your stats will be at 70 each ) with this the game don't stuck on character creation.
-Skills points boosted to 1000. with this we can still assign the skill point ourself during detailed character creation and making more fluid dicision and characterso we still can get other ending.

Hope you dont mind about my suggestion and sorry about manny of the bold character of word because my keyboard is kind of broken 🙏🏼😔

View attachment 53134
Here the example the game stuck @BlackEden 🙏🏼😔
i checked and found a way to solve this, kinda. All you need to do during character creation is simply choose "My Profession Already Told me What i need to do" option, which not only pass the point assignment, but the stats MOD from Eden also get pass, and in fact, Increased in some job to 100%. Hope this is helpful Oh and Thanks for the MOD, mum. @BlackEden

Screenshot_2020-03-20-20-41-47-424_org.hostedgames.zexsh.jpg

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
i checked and found a way to solve this, kinda. All you need to do during character creation is simply choose "My Profession Already Told me What i need to do" option, which not only pass the point assignment, but the stats MOD from Eden also get pass, and in fact, Increased in some job to 100%. Hope this is helpful Oh and Thanks for the MOD, mum. @BlackEden

View attachment 53137
No, thank you my dearest son for the explanation 😍

zzoi50

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
No, thank you my dearest son for the explanation 😍
Sorry it was my brother using my phone. about the ban on my brother pmm22, he fell really sorry he use my phone while im making food and he don't know this will happen, i just know he got banned and i don't even know he use my phone and reedem the corona sbenny cash because usually he switches to his account and just download the game that he wanted (i make account for him so he can download on he his own and can learn English from the interactive game) i don't know abou this until i finish preparing our food and checking my phone. He still a kid and he don't even know his email address because he don't have his own phone (our father don't allow him having phon because he still child so we share phone, sorry im asian and muslim sorry my father is bit strict) hope you will understand

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

zzoi50

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP

View attachment 53137
That what my brother mean by forcing us on one ending and make the character dicision. If we using that option then all the respon of the npc is always good because our stats and in this game there some action we better failed because it will give us more benefit later like we can kill our teammates later.

Bertz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thank you so much for updating this game! Stay home and stay safe everyone👋😊

Yunah

your local choomba
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years

zzoi50

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
In the end thank you so much for the MOD @BlackEden, still i hope if you have some free time you can make several version of this game MOD and look at what my brother suggested so it will not get locked on one ending

Last edited:

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
In the end thank you so much for the MOD @BlackEden, still i hope if you have some free time you can make several version of this game mod and look at what my brother suggested so it will not get locked on one ending
I promise I'll do my best but I need some time 😊

PurpleGunGirl21

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
YES! Yes yes yes!! Thank you so much! I will never be tired of re reading this for the somethin-th time and i really appreciate you taking the time to MOD it! There's so many stats to see and Im sure it could not have been easy! Thank you!!

BlackEden

հεձէհεռ
Staff member
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 2 years
YES! Yes yes yes!! Thank you so much! I will never be tired of re reading this for the somethin-th time and i really appreciate you taking the time to mod it! There's so many stats to see and Im sure it could not have been easy! Thank you!!
It took me a while to MOD it, more than usual ☺
I'm glad you're happy about it 🤗

Btw,

@PurpleGunGirl21

Eve10

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
EXP
Thank you for the MOD
But I think the metal parts its broken ..

DAE

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
EXP
Thank you for this!!! This ia one of my fave games. 💖💖💖

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.