How can i get rid of the black bar from the game America's Next Top Model?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mowow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am confused, there isnt a black bar for me...

guinevere

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have the black bar oOf

guinevere

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@guinevere no clue atm, tell me more what exactly, when happens to understand it better.
When the game started the black bar is there in the top. I don't know how to get rid of it. I can't see the money and etc. because of the black bar

Reactions: Sky

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
When the game started the black bar is there in the top. I don't know how to get rid of it. I can't see the money and etc. because of the black bar
Are you playing that game trough some kind of a Emulator? Are you using a mod?

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Yes i already did but i didn't get any response from the mod author
Oh okay but at the moment I also don't know any fix to that, did you already searched the Internet if people have that problem with the game (not the mod) ?

guinevere

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh okay but at the moment I also don't know any fix to that, did you already searched the Internet if people have that problem with the game (not the mod) ?
People don't have any problem with the game. I played the original version but there is no black bar only the mod has the bar at the top

Reactions: Sky

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
People don't have any problem with the game. I played the original version but there is no black bar only the mod has the bar at the top
Yeah then that's problem with the mod and i'm sorry but I can't think of any fix for that for now.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

You can report the mod or ask the modder to fix it.

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!