How can I know the password of a wifi network?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,322 happy users since 2014.
Register

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Umm... I am trying to get some free internet. But that isn't available in my area, so the only way to get some internet would be to hack someone's password and use their data.
But...., how can I do that😅?
Screenshot_2020-07-26-00-00-19-75.png

For example, I want to connect to Monkey D. Luffy but how do I know its password?

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
That would need ethical hacking knowledge but be aware that it is highly illegal but I'm sure you only want to do it for educational purposes so have a look in the forum if someone already wrote something about it (use search function for best results) or search the web.

Last edited:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Well then I won't do it😝. I don't know anything about hacking and I shouldn't do it just now😄.
I kinda know a trick but it's kinda "pure evil".

Pawn your smartphone to a neighbor for about a month, if your lucky they might use your smartphone to connect to their Wi-Fi and just hope that somehow they forgot to delete/remove /disconnect the Wi-Fi if they do then your smartphone will auto-connect to their Wi-Fi if it's in range. -> YES. THIS IS ILLEGAL. <-

Or try an honest way:
Ask them to share their Wi-Fi password in return, you'll do some chores, babysitting, or tutoring.(y)

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Pawn your smartphone to a neighbor for about a month
That is quite a good way😁. But I don't have my own phone and I can't give away my father's phone away 😝.
Post automatically merged:

Ask them to share their Wi-Fi password in return, you'll do some chores, babysitting, or tutoring.(y)
Also almost all of the mothers do household chores themselves so the honest way won't work.