How Can I Pay Another Member With SBCash

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,761 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well..... my subject line is my question 🤨 I have looked but I can't find the answer. Thanks!!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Unfortunately only Staff members can receive SB Points. In the past it was possible to donate to everyone, but since users exploited this method to create fake accounts to farm more SB Points to then send to their primary account, this feature has been permanently removed.

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So my next question is how can I send money to staff?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As you can see by looking at staff posts, staff members who decided to accept SB Points from users have a link in their signature like the following picture:

Screenshot_19.jpg

And the part "clicking here if you want" is actually a link which redirects you to a simple form to decide how much to donate to the staff and to add any optional messages.

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much
Post automatically merged:

I know this is a different subject, but while I have your ear, does a game have to be on Google Play to request it?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
No, but I personally only mod Google play games so you'd end up having lower chances to have your request filled.

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok thank you very much

LainaSuzan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sbeny, tudo bem? Esses SB Points, ele ajuda o que doando?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@LainaSuzan please write in English as this is an English speaking community, thank you :)

In the meantime, since this request has been solved, I'll lock it and mark it as solved.

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.