✅ Solved How can I update a cracked game

Darshanaveyond1234

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
So I have a game. A cracked one. I was playing it and encountered many bugs. Then I found out that the version of that game was too old. The site where I downloaded from doesn't has the latest version.

Please someone tell me what can I do. I want to play the game but there are just too many bugs. I cannot find the latest version on the internet.

The original game developer released the game as paid and has made a trial for it. The game is available for Windows 7, 8 and 10.

If someone knows how I can update the game or from where I can download the latest version for free, please reply below.

Original Game Developer :- Aldorlea Games

Game name :- Laxius Force 2

P. S. (Vers. 2) I had been thinking about this for some time. What would happen if I replaced the files of the cracked game folder (except the main APK file) with the files of the trial version (which was obviously that of the latest version).

I thought about this because most of the trials have all of the files required to play the full game. Its just a config that makes it a trial. But I also noticed that the main apk file in the trial and in the cracked game folder were if the same version. So I didn't replace it and now it works. I have noticed some things that were only supposed to be in the latest version. So I am closing this help request and marking it as fulfilled.

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 1 year
You just don't want to lost your progress right ? Try to find out the directory where the game saves it's data. (You can go to game root folder and read .ini files . Mostly write there). Then back them up. Uninstall and Install new version and restore the saves. Keep it mind that the save location can be changed . So read those ini files or read me to know where it locats .

Darshanaveyond1234

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
You just don't want to lost your progress right ?
Sorry Gourov! I edited the thread right now. What I really want is the latest version of Laxius Force 2. Sorry I didn't make it clear then.

Still thanks for your reply.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.