How do I add free purchase mod to my apk?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,404 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cawfee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been looking for these kinds of tutorials over the net and found nothing. People are able to do free purchase mods and I wonder how they do it.
Is there a tutorial for this..?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years

Cawfee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Yoda Well, like when people are able to buy things without Lucky Patcher popping up saying that "you want to hack this in-game purchase" instead it opens up google pay saying that it's not configured, then after you've clicked continue to exit the pop up you get the item you want.
Is it just from Lucky Patcher ? I haven't tried it out because my phone is rooted so I wouldn't know and I might try it out on bluestacks or nox but I need to clear up space for my computer as it's really full. I'm asking just in case before I do it because if not I am just wasting my time and space.

There is a game called "Zenonia 5" It's a semi-online game since you need the internet to create an ID at the start and in creating a character as well as buying. There are pvp features to fight with others etc and you need internet. It's mostly offline after you have created your character. Now, I have tried Lucky Patcher to patch Zenonia 5's in-game purchases but when I tried to buy something it failed. There is mods out there on the internet that is able to do "free purchases" and they actually work. I can buy their stuff from the shop, google pay just pops and you just have to click continue then you have it, unlike Lucky Patcher where It didn't work. How do they do that? There are numerous games like this but zenonia 5 is a good example.

What I'm trying to do is to mod games that are similar to zenonia 5 where you can't patch it with Lucky Patcher but you can do other ways to do hack its in-app purchases. And so that others can use it like how others are able to buy things from zenonia 5 without root, downloading mod apps from different people.

Edit: I should've posted this on Modding Lounge but then I'm kinda new here so I wouldn't know. I will next time!

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
There are many different ways to *try* hacking IAPs, one of these, as Yoda said is Lucky Patcher , but other ways aren't shared with other people for many reasons, but also because there's no *general* way to do it, as it's unique (and also rare) for each game, so it can be learned only by practicing with general modding first.

HINT: some of these ways include smali hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.