• Author: Thread starter Deleted member 408623
  • Start date
Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I noticed that there are 2or3 people interested in how to learn modding apk's but surprised that none of the modders are interested to help I would like to have a heads up regarding a Tutorial or whatever but perhaps it is a closed club when it comes down to actually modding 🤐

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years
I noticed that there are 2or3 people interested in how to learn modding apk's but surprised that none of the modders are interested to help I would like to have a heads up regarding a Tutorial or whatever but perhaps it is a closed club when it comes down to actually modding 🤐
Why are you surprised? Nothing in this world is for free...If you're paying for game modding lessons you will find lots of people here that would be interested in teaching you..If someone helps you learn game modding out of the kindness of their heart is another thing...

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heyup SuperEvilMegaBoss I like the way you think but if I were to pay I would need a guarantee of what you were able to do regarding the mod and then some don't think I have enough sbenny cash for that and I have learned and saved loadsofmoney all through the goodness of the friends on the forums I have used from repairing computer's to learning how to soft mod of all my gaming console's and hard moding etc I could go on but the forums all helped with the goodness of their hearts in fact this is a first for me so I would say paying is most definitely not the way to go as I want friends on the forums I use and friends don't charge where I come from.😇
Post automatically merged:

SuperEvilMegaBoss keep up the good work and I also might one day turn to the dark side.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿☠

Last edited:

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Hey @gingergod,hold up you confused me...First you are saying that you are surprised here nobody wants to teach game modding (for free) and now you talk about making friends and learning from them..If the former is what you're after and learn about game modding from them is what you want,since they are your friends i agree that they shouldn't charge...As for the money guarantee im sure that you would work out something with the teacher...It's into both's best interest to not lose eachother...(you, him/she as a teacher) (he/she as a client-student) Also i meant real money 💰 not SB Points... Lastly,thanks for your kind words..Will keep working hard to provide good,interesting and most importantly working content here..You are welcome to join the darkside whenever you want!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 😈✌

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I so dont agree with that way of thinking .
The tutorials on here are to help you reach a certain level before you can ask for modding help . Secondly there aren't many modders online and most do have lives that they are busy with , thirdly . Charging people ? Seriously ? I've been here for a while and I've yet to come across somebody asking for "cash" to teach you if you have some knowledge and you're willing to learn

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
This was MY CURRENT POINT OF VIEW @Azura Shadow ...Each to their own...Unfortunaly a great disadvantage of the internet is that you don't know who you're talking with and after which events in his/her life has adopted said way of thinking...But,i will tell ya im talking from experience...I acknowledge what i said may seem a cold/sh***y thing to do but for all you know i could be a very kind person that used to freely share anything i could years back but eventually got backstabbed/betrayed/used by people i thought were my friends for my kindness to satisfy their own psychological messed up insides...Being too kind makes you weak in such a toxic society we have built ourselves today...Oh,and please don't ask me how it's toxic...People talk about making the world 🌎 greener...i say for a start to make every school a safe haven for the fat/shy/nervous/disabled/"different" kid cuz i assure you that they are going to have ONE HELL OF A TIME THERE (not in a good way...) otherwise...✌

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Thats some back story friend , need a seat on my couch ? 😄 but 😇 I still dont feel that one's personal experience should be geared towards the negative here . Time is a factor for everyone

Last edited:

raven king

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
This was MY CURRENT POINT OF VIEW @Azura Shadow ...Each to their own...Unfortunaly a great disadvantage of the internet is that you don't know who you're talking with and after which events in his/her life has adopted said way of thinking...But,i will tell ya im talking from experience...I acknowledge what i said may seem a cold/sh***y thing to do but for all you know i could be a very kind person that used to freely share anything i could years back but eventually got backstabbed/betrayed/used by people i thought were my friends for my kindness to satisfy their own psychological messed up insides...Being too kind makes you weak in such a toxic society we have built ourselves today...Oh,and please don't ask me how it's toxic...People talk about making the world 🌎 greener...i say for a start to make every school a safe haven for the fat/shy/nervous/disabled/"different" kid cuz i assure you that they are going to have ONE HELL OF A TIME THERE (not in a good way...) otherwise...✌
Here i am thinking that Bruce Wayne past is tragic.....dang.