How excited are you for Avengers infinty war

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,343 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Avengers infinity wars is set for april 23rd and 27th...on a scale on 1/10 how good do you think the movie will be? And who are you excited about seeing the most? Mine is thanos 😁

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Hoping it will be a straight 10/10, but in all honesty I'd say a solid 7/10. Always looking forward to seeing that hottie Scarlett Johansson(Black Widow), that little cutie Elizabeth Olsen(Wanda Maximoff) and that cameo appearance by the Scottish bombshell that is Karen Gillan. :inlovedroid:

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Lol...seems only hot the ladies you look foward to @CozPatch

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Hot ladies and the action... Um.. That sounds bad. Haha. :lol:

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Lol..totally bad

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
:lol: What about Deadpool 2, you looking forward to that?

JohnRoss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Movie is good but not complete now waiting for the second part

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just to share, was a kid back then, I can only catch Marvel through comics, anything similar, now they made these come to life and am lucky to witness Marvel Universe come to life. Most of all, am much fonder and into the Villains instead of the heroes and my Marvel Childhood hero is Thanos (undisputedly) hell yes! 😉🤘 anyway, to advance, been waiting for A: Endgame and Man oh Man, from Infinity War, they're becoming more mature and serious! Love them all specially all the Humors of the Characters! lastly, Praises to Josh Brolin (Old Boy - New version, Sicario) for the greatest portrayal of Thanos! from the attitude up to studio scenes he did by himself! he really made the "Mad Titan" alive and close to realness! what a veteran actor! 🤘